Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

BO means bracket orders right?

Yes. BO means Bracket Order.

@Prasenjeet_Paul - thanks for sharing the idea for Screen Refresh - I am using “Page Refresh” Chrome extension with 1 min time - https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/page-refresh/hmooaemjmediafeacjplpbpenjnpcneg

One query though - you mentioned “stop logging in from phone or any other device for that matter as it will then log out from the AWS” - I at least want to get a notification on my mobile when my trades get executed. So my questions is - will the KITE and STREAK app provide you with notifications (on iOS) when trade gets executed at remote desktop if you log out from them on phone (i am using iOS)?

Hi Everyone,

With the good news of Streak.tech now being completely free to all Zerodha users, I was getting DM’s where many people were requesting me to do make something where that could do auto trading with the new free Streak.

For context, Streak due to compliance has never provided auto trading, and now in free platform they are not providing live deployments.

So I have gone ahead an modified the Popular Trade rocket plugin(25k+ active users and let aim to get this one to 100k+ :wink:), to now work on new Free Streak and release a new plugin, which copies the paper trade orders and places same on Kite, basically replicating the paper trade deployments.

New plugins link → https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/trade-rocket-paper-to-aut/gcbfcggdjckphleakhapkjhnhhignkbd

I just have been testing it last week, and it looks good to me, would love to hear what folks have to say here.

Note:

1. It just replicates(copies) the paper order, so the average price of paper trade and actual order might be different, this can lead to difference in final pnl which can be attributed to slippage.
  2. Try to make sure your TP/SL is not very small, as paper trade will happen super fast(less than 1sec) but the plugin takes about 1sec to place the order, so you might see that in order log.
  3. DON’T use the same plugin on one account on more than one device, otherwise you will see multiple order for the same paper alert
  4. Remember to disable the plugin(from chrome://extensions url) if you want to stop your paper trades replicating into live orders, as I have not put a toggle in the plugin yet.

Steps:

1. Install the plugin(keep updating to latest version frequently) and make sure you have good internet speed
  2. Log into kite in chrome(make sure you are using latest version)
  3. Open new tab in chrome and log into Streak
  4. Deploy your strategy and sit back and watch, make sure not to close the browser or close chrome.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I will be happy to help.
Also note that I have tested it only for a week now, so there might be some edge cases I need to fix, so use it with caution and at your own risk, and DM me if you face any issues.

Cheers !

5 Likes

@TradeRocket @Indrajit_Mukherjee

Logging into kite and streak everyday: is the only issue at moment restricting us from using the fully automated concept. Rest everything has been set through your initiation of traderocket plugin and aws setup.

I heard that Chartink connects with Algofox and goes into an indefinite execution of trades until money lasts. Do you know of such feature which can make us use kite/streak/aws on its own until at least the aws subscription last (kite/streak are anyways like free).

@TradeRocket

Thanks for continually updating the plugin for the betterment of our community.

Hi Rocket trader,

First of all, you are awesome as you are helping so many like me who want to have discipline by doing rule based trading and not the blind bets.
I have one concern and would like to see you response. I see in the new version, you are stating that it will replicate the paper trade orders whereas in the last versions you used to read notifications from live deployments and okay them. so in previous platform only my live strategies will be used and i could still deploy test strategies for testing other settings & parameters.

Now i can only do the back test on other parameters and my live trade will be based on paper trades. so you can correct me that i dont need to deploy a live strategy and paper trade will suffice.

Nevertheless, Thank you so so much for being so innovative.

Regards,
Deepak