Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

Hi, I tried to download trade rocket yesterday but now it show that its not available … Can anyone share the link where it is available…

Hi,

Chrome plugin store has unlisted it and have asked me to update to new api verison for latest chrome support.
I have submitted a new version for approval, should be live in 24-48hrs. After that you can just google “Trade rocket chrome extension” and you should get it. By the way after it gets approved, it should be visible here

Hi @everyone

Google chrome, would have automatically disabled the trade rocket extension as it has not updated is in recent past.
You can just mannualy enable it again, then the trade rocket plugin will start working.

Chrome plugin store has unlisted it and have asked me to update to new api verison for latest chrome support.
I have submitted a new version for approval, should be live in 24-48hrs .

Thanks TradeRocket,
Very relieved to know that. You are doing a fantastic job. Please keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

It looks like the issue is sorted now. Can see and access the plugin

1 Like

Yes it is back → link
Time to back to focusing on trading.

1 Like

Hi,
The plugin automatically disappears from the extension list. Had to install it again and again. Happened at-least 5-6 times today. Can you please help? Thanks

This is the message in manage extension section. Can you please address it ? Thanks

1 Like

Hello

Sometimes TR does not act on the alert notification AND I have to click manually on the alert in streak. I hve zerodha

How to improve this? Can you make this faster or more responsive?

A feature can be added perhaps addly. Streak does not provide this. Batch exit of all selected trades from streak page.

Thanks

If I have simultaneous live and paper trade will trade rocket read them separately ? Or will there be any discrepancy in order execution ? Like paper trading going live!

This is old version, can you remove it and clear cache and download again.

paper trade are not real alerts, trade rocket plugin does need to act on it, it only acts on live alerts.

Hi @SDAS ,

This can happen if you browser goes into standby mode and supresses background activity.
To avoid this, install keep awake plugin as well, so it will keep the browser awake, while trade rocket plugin does its job.

@TradeRocket - First of all thank you for providing wonderful tool, have heard about it a lot, tried experincing the same but was not successful.
Can you help me to identify where am I lacking ?
I am using AWS having installed chrome, TradeRocket and keepawake as extnesion. I generally login in kite around 7.45 a.m. IST first and then I login in streak platform, once these done, I close my AWS (no shutdown) by pressing “x” above.
Still after following above procedure Streak is not able to trigger order automatically to Zerodha?
Can you please help, let me know if you need any ther facts not covered above.
Thanks
Mehul

Make sure to login b/w 8.30-9am that is safest, as i have seen broker session get cleared around 8 am too.

Will this work on any Android Tablet so that we can make trades when on move?

@TradeRocket Thanks for the wonderful extension,
Need similar extension for catching and executing signals from trading view pls.

1 Like

Yes if you can use KIWI browser in android device and install the chrome plugin in that and it will work. Make sure that browser is open and the device stays awake and doesn’t loose net.

1 Like

Thanks, I mean not the zerodha trading view.
But original trading view, where in pine script i have custom indicators/ strategy, which gets triggered for buy sell on nifty and i recieve notification on mail / browser/ chart.

On that basis i trade option on dhan :smile:

Which is a manual thing and I want to get this automated.