Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

Hi @Viren_Singh, I did not know that this any phone browsers would actually support the chrome plugin.
The reasons why I did not work on and mobile solution was because the internet connection is very unreliable and different kind of phone running different battery saver setting and closing the background apps, causing a lot of unpredictable situations.
But let me try it out, and give it a shot to come up with something changes to see if can work on mobile too.
Possibly, enabling the browser to keep running in background(avoid memory cleaners), and forcing auto refresh if necessary in background.
I will keep you posted if I crack something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sir i have did 6 trade today on these above browsersā€¦ and It worked on mobile but not exactly same as chrome web browser workā€¦
Many people use this browser to make ā€˜flipkart & Amazon online salesā€™ by using extension for online sale on this mobile browser.

I try to apply the same concept for auto/algo trade on streak on mobile browserā€¦ and it did work but not exactly 100% as worked on web browser.

So expect from you to make this extension suitable on these mobile web browser too and remove difficulties.

Hi, actually I am the video uploader. I tested your plugin during the lockdown and hosted auto trades in Amazon AWS. The last few weeks receiving feedback that in paper trades trade rocket is working and in live trades, it is not. I will give you more feedback on the same. BTW thanks for the nice plugin and will wait for more updates on it. Goos stuff for small traders.

Cheers

Indrajit
Visit me at: StockManiacs.net

2 Likes

No. no extra permission required. Just simply install the browser and use it same as chrome web browser.
For the same see videos on youtube.

I have tested the plugin and it requires the Streak page to always open with TR activated on it. So the only option is to host your trades to some VPS.

2 Likes

Hi @Indrajit_Mukherjee,

Thanks for such a detailed video on how to put TR on VPS, your other videos are also very nice :slight_smile:

This should no happen, can you please tell me more about it.
This I notice only happening when Kite session has expired.
Thats the steps are, ALWAYS FIRST LOGIN TO KITE WEBSITE, then LOGIN to STREAK.

Please do let me know, I will try to add it in the upcoming update, thank you :pray:

1 Like

Hi Sir @TradeRocket, please take into account my concern too.

1 Like

Dear Navin many thanks once again for doing everything with such patience and care and for the benefit of the community. Iā€™m getting hopes again.

However, I think for some reason I have not been able to explain my point of view. Iā€™ll try it here briefly.

Iā€™m fully aware about the content posted by you in the first paras. What is hosting, that itā€™s like a different machine, etc. etcā€¦ Following a video by Mr. Indrajit Mukherjee I have also set up AWS which I think is running correctly. So, I have the full environment ready. My question is very simple really.

My steps are as follows:

1)Log in to Kite and then Streak and activate the strategies in my base PC. Trade rocket active.
2) Log into EC2 (server) and again into Kite and Streak there. Checking if the strategies in my ā€œbaseā€ PC have appeared. TR active.
3) Close the EC2 (server) by clicking the ā€œXā€ button at the top right corner. But I have NOT logged out of Kite or Streak.
4) Shut down my system and donā€™t open it till about 12 noon. I expect the trades will fire.

Please tell me just this: are any of my steps wrong?

Now one good news: Some of the trades did fire correctly today without AWS but with TR. Can tell with certainty tomorrow.

Thanks again!!

Sure @Viren_Singh,

Will give my best effort to make it run on mobile browser(android first).

Hi @Sandip_Chatterjee,

Thanks for the such detailed steps, also @Indrajit_Mukherjee, the Youtube video creator also is here, so incase I missed something he can also tell.

According to me the following steps have issues:

Step 1) has one thing wrong, if you are using AWS, then Trade Rocket should NOT be installed/enabled on PC, else double order can get triggered.

In this steps its important to login to KITE first and then only Streak(if you login into Streak first, then make sure to click on the checkbox - ā€œLog into kite webā€)

Rests of steps are fine, do let me know once you check it :slight_smile:

Nice help again!!!

One question however: suppose AWS ON and no TR, who will fire my trades without my presence? To my knowledge, AWS is just a container. It will not enter into Kite /Streak action points. Kindly enlighten. Kindly note my goal is FULL automation without having to open my PC at all during trading hours.

Yes today I logged into Kite first then Streak both at PC and AWS.

If AWS is ON and TR is ON, then TR will fire the trade without your Presence, if you turn of TR, then no trade will get fired.

Yes AWS is a container, running chrome with Kite and Streak along with TR on it, then TR will place order once the notifications comes in the chrome browser running in AWS.
So now even when you PC is off, Both kite and streak are open in AWS along with TR, so trades will happen without your interventions.

So you recommend to close Kite/Streak in PC but keep AWS-Kite-Streak-TR running together to fully automate without making double firing. I may keep PC on even if itā€™s not running Kite/Streak.

Have I got the full picture?

Thanks again!!

I am saying TURING of TradeRocket on PC when running on AWS.
You can keep Kite/Streak open in PC as and when you need, just donā€™t keep running TR on PC too, to avoid some rare double order scenario.

Dear Sir, THATs a big catch. I already tested that and I mentioned it here also. If you keep one TR you also have to keep the other. If you remove one,you also remove from the other automatically. either BOTH or NONE!!

Thatā€™s a point of worry.

Ok TR cool. I have noted the steps you mentioned. I will test it myself and then will update my subscribers. Another big issue is Streak does not allow auto exit before 3:15 PM for MIS orders. That is putting extra charge on the traders. I have talked to the Streak team. BTW can you do some tweak for that? Thanks again for the great plugin.

Yeah I know Sandip da is a avid tester of this Streak + TR combo.

Yes, Indrajit, a solution was given here and I have copied it about exits. Working fine!!

Nth Candle(close, 5 min, 71) higher than 0.0

At 5 min tf this will exit at 3.15 pm. 71 =no of candles since 9.15 am

5 Likes

Are you talking about exit before 3:15? Cud not locate the solution. Can you throw some light on the same?

Yes,please look at my previous post.

for 15 min tf, 71 would become 24.

This assumes at any point of time price will be more than 0.0 :slight_smile:

HAPPY UPDATE:

I was wrong after all but am sooooo happy that I was. No, you can run ONE instance of TR after all. Keep the AWS version and just close the PC versions of Kite+Streak. TR of PC version is thus gone.

But need to check tomorrow how it behaves. Hope it holds!!

Would like a view from Navin or others.

4 Likes