Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

So, I tested nth candle close greater than 0 again today (for 5minute timeframe) today using the value n=71 (the candle that opens at 3:05pm and closes at 3:10pm).

As Navin said it works correctly at 3:15pm. All live algos exited with TR plugin within few seconds of alert generation.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Using Yandex mobile browser…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanx… To do fully automated trade on mobile you need Yandex mobile browser that support chrome extension on mobile too…
And required 2 extra extension from chrome namely ‘‘Libnotify’’ to get notify on streak plateform nd ‘‘Mcafee web boost’’ to speed up/boost your mobile browser in addition to ‘‘trade rocket plugin’’.
So guys make your mobile phone ‘Auto trade device’ and use it anytime & anywhere.:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah… On mobile it is totally free.

Yes now your mobile can too make auto trade…:sunglasses:

Yes it can also be used in mobile phone too… finaly for getting this solution i have spent 3-4 days research and now it can be used in mobile device…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. Even it is too fast, to execute/fire any trade after get notify on streak it take only 2-5 second time period.

2 Likes

To use Streak I need a successful strategy. Where can I get one?

How did u get this knowledge?

1 Like

If you traded in market and don’t have any strategy, you should not trade just blindly, based on impulse or tips, just gambling aways money on hunches.
You should first read little on varsity and watch Streak’s webinars and in couple of days you should be able to build your own strategy, which you can test by backtesting and paper trading, and improve on it. Then you can take it live. You can start with choosing something from their discover page, that’s how I got my start there and then go used to it…

All this is great info, setting it up, will try and share my experience, you surely embody the saying “Where there is a will, there is a way” KUDOS :clap: :pray:

Maybe our youtuber @Indrajit_Mukherjee, should also try it out, and make a video ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Bs bhai yu hi dheere dheere… Just continuously thinking on it.

2 Likes

Thanx @TradeRocket

Sure.

1 Like

Dear Navin @TradeRocket. Thank you for the great pluggin! I have tested it on chrome browser and it works very well. I installed TR on AWS yesterday, but none of the trades fired inspite of TR showing active (orange) on AWS. PC had TR disabled. I wanted to share the screenshots with you. Can you please share your email id. Thanks.

@GaganM,

Have DM’ed you the email, it wil be mostly because your Kite session might have expired.
In AWS make sure you have both Kite and Streak tabs opens, and Kite was logged in first and then Streak(this helps in keeping the session active for long)

Thank you. Have sent you an email.

Could somebody share a successful indicator strategy?

Get Indrajit Mukherjee’s Open Low High strategy video. Good back test results.

why we still don’t have a simple algo interface from zerodha? @nithin @siva All these complex solutions going through layers of API have a high chance of failure & can get really risky. A direct interface within Kite would have really helped. You may want to apply for any regulatory permissions if required as i hear that other brokers are providing it.

No one is interested, that’s the simple truth. The Indian trading universe wants small traders to lose through manual trading else this insane resisting algo trading don’t make sense. And when I say algo, I mean FULLY automated algo, not the type where you need to run to your computer at every “ding” like the salivating dog of the Pavlov experiment.

But your question, SOME brokers are doing it. I know MasterTrust and I was a customer of their full algo MT8. That it was of poor standard is another matter. When certain brokers do, it is legal and the broker can rent it out to you. But Zerodha maintains a deafening silence in the matter.

Update: Friday’s treading with TR sans AWS was a failure once again. But one, and just one trade fired auto. This is also inexplicable. Are screensavers doing something?

I have a question on streak. For example if my buy order got triggered but I didn’t entered the position, then the stoploss was met. Will the next subsequent orders will also come as notifications ?

Good one!! But don’t they reject hanging orders after a lapse of prefixed time? That would make position=0.