Kite charts update - Trading from charts, and more

Can you make the order windows floating (resizable) ? It takes up a lot of space on the screen.

Thanks
Hiren

Resizing is not possible but one can move order window as user required.

But Team can look to trim a lot of extra spaces in Order window so as to make it a bit compact. It un-necessarily occupies large space on chart that needs to be trimmed.

1 Like

I have noticed now the Close price is updated in Daily candle

Earlier, this used to be updated only after midnight, until then it used to show Last Traded Price on the chart.

@siva I am not able to log in kite desktop as it says minimum 8 character password required while i am able to log in to kite mobile app with same password.perhaps this problem is with every one today.kindly do rectify

Request you to reset your password as explained here.

1 Like

Can you check and confirm once.

CPR is still not added to Kite app. Its been 5 months since you said “Will be added soon”.!!!

1 Like

Exactly. They will take year I guess.

It’s Great but the chart has some delay from actual price

Can you be more specific on delay thing?

Yes Sure, Recently i was using chart IQ chart and found that the price which show over my watchlist side, it totally different than chart and chart has some 5 to 10 sec delay

Hi @siva, is the bracket order discontinued permanently?

Yeah.

Maybe something specific with your system, if you are facing that again I would suggest you to raise a ticket.

Why? It was a good feature.

Many times we have noticed both legs are getting traded and creating new position with out margin which is risky for both client and broker and hence forced to stop it.
Alternatively one can use GTT.

1 Like

Is there an alternative to way to use trailing SL without BOs now?

1 Like

Hi @siva, will GTT made available for MIS order in future? (esp. for Equity because of 5x margin)

Will check on the possibility at that time but likely should be okay I guess.