Kite charts update - Trading from charts, and more

this is not yet resolved… please bring back the old behaviour

this is causing unnecessary wrong order as we place quick orders…

Make the field as selected by default, so that any entry on that field overwrites the default quantity… i opened a separate topic, but it was closed by shubham that it will taken care as part of this. @ShubhS9 @siva-reddy

1 Like

On friday we will do new update.

In dashboard, when you check “positions”, when there are open positions it shows the “number”.
But, after the position is closed it sill shows the same number.

Shouldn’t it be showing the number of “open postions only” or “0 when all the positions closed”?

does anyone feel the same?

@siva-reddy

We just show number of rows, whether open or closed.

yeah, undestood that.

just a feedback, it will be useful if implemented.

Sir on sensibull per lot dada was use full y they removed

Issue fixed. Thanks @siva

1 Like

1 Like

Even i m getting same axis…can someone pls correct Kite mobile app issue pls…

Hi, @marreddy_p @Anil_Rao clearing chart preferences will fix this issue.

If I use ’ ray ’ tool in chart and draw a line , and then when I go to higher time frame , I’m not able to scroll through the chart. The ’ ray ’ tool gets selected and it drags as I drag the mouse.

Hi, request you to raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com

1 Like

@nithin Hi, Can you please add Buy or Sell at Bid/Ask/Mid button while creating order. Also it is better to have an update price to update it to the current price as per the selected Bid/Ask/Mid. While trading especially options, in order to get filled for big orders you have to rely on Market Order which is a big pain to be honest for obvious reasons.

For example, I can SELL at Ask and even if the price goes below ask limit I have set, i can just click on update and it updates to current Ask price and it gets re-transmitted. This will ensure better fills and price cannot get manipulated. In Indian Options market price gets so manipulated it’s preposterous. If you check the time and sales and if the current price is Rs 80 per contract, some orders get executed at Rs 120 or higher. Honestly, this is one of the most basic thing brokers overseas like in US offer, it’s funny how nobody has implemented such a basic feature here. I hope this can be implemented at the earliest.

Just to add more, one of your competitors I think Fyers is offering some features like Price Ladder and a Level II visualisation with watchlists they are even offering trade from charts on TradingView itself, which is really better than having a simple chart to the point I was thinking of migrating to that platform but I have their doubts so I cannot trust them with my money. But the point is, they are using TradingView as well and if they can implement those features, you can too. If you think some customers wouldn’t like that you can always give options between a simple Ui like one you have currently and advanced with all the features I mentioned above. But as much as I can say, your platform is extremely simple definitely not as much useful.

Thank you, i hope this will be considered.

1 Like

Will take this as feedback and check on this possibility.

Believe you are saying about index options as we don’t allow market orders for stock options.

Price ladder with 5 depth adds no value as I know, it will be good with entire market depth, also UX is not good, I tried using it. We do provide trading from chart but only on chartiq as of now.

Thank you

Yes I mean index options. Options orders are really easy to manipulate even in the US it’s a problem.

Agreed but it definitely is a better order entry UX as you can see where the price is on a scale rather than having to check it out manually from the chart. It also is a faster way to enter and exit and you just have to click on the price point and it creates and transmits the order.
Also, don’t you have 20 depth? Definitely would make it much more useful.

I also mentioned the level II visualization, for some reason nobody here cares about just how important level 2 data is. Having that level II data as was in Fyers or let’s say in WeBull definitely helps a lot in understanding price activity near critical levels. Definitely worth adding!

Team is checking this,

i am unable to see central pivot range indicator in my kite app
how to get it? please help me on this

CPR is currently not available on Kite app, will be added soon.

Hi, Suven chart is not adjusted

https://www.tradingview.com/x/eupbL9DW

1 Like

Can you make the order windows floating (resizable) ? It takes up a lot of space on the screen.

Thanks
Hiren