Kite charts update - Trading from charts, and more

though i see new indicators i cannot find candlestick patterns on chart.anyone help?

Just search “Candlestick Patterns” when you open Indicators option.

@nithin

Still date format is mm/dd. It is just one line code to change to dd/mm.

CIQ.I18N.setLocale(stxx, "en-GB");

Please …

2 Likes

There is one concept while operating chart in Mobile . Mainly related to drawing feature . Can u add lock feature for lines, fib level . Anything that is drawn on chart. Coz every time we try to touch it atmatically get shifted .

Hope u response about my query and make some improvement

Hey, I want to know, am I able to trade breakouts by using trade from charts? Suppose now price of stock “A” is at 98 and I want to buy it if crosses 100 is it possible to place kind of sl limit order at 100 from chart? Will it be executed at crossing price line/ it’ll just buy directly from market!

1 Like

It is possible. SL-M order will be placed with trigger price of 100.

Do these features work on Multi Chart Window?

Trade from Chart isn’t available on Multi Chart Window.

When will this be available for tradingview charts

Sir please give option to disable this feature. I dont think investors or swing traders care about this.

The entire usability of charts has become more complex

These sattabaaz intraday traders will keep on asking new features as if it would finally make them profitable. When its clear 98% will end up becoming bankrupt, why bother :rofl:

Half of screen is covered by the dropdown

Options not visible

You can unselect drawings or select grid view as shown.

1 Like

I guess the main offering was Trade from Chart functionality. Why would you change the UI or layout on the left side for that?

The ease and usability of UI is the key point for Zerodha. This new drop down looks too cluttered and complex.

This change comes with version upgrade, this is not inhouse product so has to go with it, in coming days will try to make few usability changes.

1 Like

Hello @nithin @siva,

Hope you’re doing great. By when can I expect the pre-defined watchlists to arrive on Kite?

PRE-DEFINED WATCHLISTS ARE THE BASICS OF TRADING. Without that I cannot rapidly eyeball charts in a continuous manner.

We have couple of other major things in the list and currently working on, after that we will take that up along with many other filters etc, can’t give any ETA.

For buying if you drag the box above LTP it will automatically become slm , you can try once placing for 1 equity share.

1.Size selection of text in annotation has disappeared. Please add text size modification in annotation again.
2. Please bring back zoom in of chart when scrolled down and zoom out of chart when scrolled up in mouse.

Will check on this.

Current way is correct one, earlier is not standard, may take few days to adjust for you.

Siva, the method you are suggesting will become a market order and ‘Not SLM’. Kindly add SLM feature.

1 Like

@siva When do trader from charts offer other products as well, BO & CO specifically?

2 Likes