Kite charts update - Trading from charts, and more

Did you try placing one? I would suggest you to do it.

It may take time,no ETA as of now.

SL limit is not there only stoploss market as of now, will check on this in coming days.

1 Like

Yes, you are right SLM is working this way.

Similar to when you went live with this new update a few weeks ago , new kite drawing features that are accessible via ‘ right click ‘ on pc / Mac are NOT AVAILABLE on touch devices like iPad and mobiles , since there is no way to pull up the right click menu on touch devices

How does this benefit an iPad user like me ? If I want to copy a trend line , I simply cannot do it on my iPad

Please fix this asap

P.s. - also please add option to LOCK a drawing similar to tradingview

Thanks and best regards,

Chandan S.

Hi. The new chart IQ is really awesome along with the new tools. But everytime i save a new theme like change the background color or the candle color, its not saved when i log in next time. And its really bugging. So it would be really great if the saved theme feature that used to be in the old chart IQ could come back.

Seems ok to me, can you message me your ID, will get it checked.

annoying
How can I remove these annoying boxes from the chart? There doesn’t seem to be an option to remove these.

You can go to Display and create a new theme hiding the Grid Lines and Date Dividers by selecting their color the same as background color.

I am not talking about grid lines. I am talking about the encircled (although, you cannot call it a circle at any rate :P) boxes. The boxes which are giving the measure of trend lines.

Aahh… My bad!!! You can change their background color to white but no way to hide them.

1 Like

@siva any update to this issue ?

Can you message me your ID, will get it checked.

Can we get complete dark mode in kite web ?. Right now dark mode is enabled only on chart.

Yes, in a month or two.

1 Like

can u respond for the query i mention, its a serious issue of resolved trading analysis will be made ease.

Hope u respond . This time
@siva

Will check on this possibility, we just use chartiq charting library, we have to raise a feature request with them.

Sure, will do.

@siva @ShubhS9 when we open multi view window, we’re not able to find any new indicators. ie. MACD divergence. Is it normal or bug.?

Normal only, those are not available on multi charts yet, will take sometime.

1 Like