Kite charts update - Trading from charts, and more

We had a disconnection with BSE for 5 mins during closing time, few clients faced this.

1 Like

Should not come now, can you share screenshot.

Can you relogin and chek and confirm.

You can try placing in NSE for now. Will get it checked.

1 Like

Seems disconnection is from BSE for all brokers around closing time.

I confirm having faced the same issue. I do not notice it on my laptop which has 16GB RAM, but on my desktop that has 6GB, a single Firefox/Chrome/Edge window (I tried all three) with 5 or 6 Zerodha chart tabs would start hitting swap after a couple of hours. I rarely, if ever, hit swap otherwise.

Yes Current kite web update is best eagerly waiting this stabel update in mobile .

Iā€™m facing problems with saving chart layout. Even though I save all drawings , next time I open its not there. I donā€™t even have to turn off my laptop. 5 minutes later itā€™s not there.

1 Like

You can create ticket here.

Vix is around 20 now. When will bracket order be available?

If you notice, individual stocks are more volatile than index, we are seeing many stocks hitting circuits daily and many of them are in fno also.

1 Like

HAHAHA :joy:. This makes so much senseā€¦ Well, itā€™s not their fault. The main fault is the so-called ā€˜GURUSā€™ who are motivated solely to make money off courses have been pushing on the idea that trading is as easy as interpreting technical Indicators. They only show videos where they made profit totally on luck and blame it was because of these ā€œMoving Averages 100% profit in 2 minsā€ :joy: LMAOā€¦ This shit has become the new scam after dropshipping they had few years ago.

But one thingā€™s for sure, these ā€˜GURUsā€™ must be really fake traders but they make up really good salespeople. But in the end, itā€™s these people that end up paying the price. In fact, thatā€™s how Zerodha got most of itā€™s traders( Zerodha Varsity)ā€¦ XD. Their technical analysis courses do exactly the same thing I mentioned above and it worked really well.

1 Like

I have been facing exactly the same problem. When I make some drawings on letā€™s say daily chart, and when I change the time frame to 15 mins, they donā€™t load at all!! This is annoying af, wastes a lot of time.

When will Zerodha finally make a bug-free, reliable platform that can finally be used for trading?!

use chartiq

1 Like

Trade from chart feature obstructing the chart view , which is opened , once some order is placed , buy/sell marker displays at the end of the chart being displayed , and is being obstructing that chart view , one of the annoying thing!!!

1 Like

You can drag the chart as shown below, it wonā€™t obstruct then.

Ok, let me try on next trading day

Please provide CPR in TV chart there is only pivot point standard not CPR??

Hi Siva

Able to visualize Stoploss for Cover oders but unable to modify them from charts,Is this feature on ur mind?
Thanks

Not possible to trade CO from charts for now.

1 Like