Kite Feature Request

@siva Is it possible to add any remark on stock which allowed for intraday. Similar like Events. Because we trying to place order later moment we’ll come to know it’s blocked for MIS orders. And total analysis also just wasted. It’s quite difficult to refer every time google sheet which Zerodha shared.

1 Like

Is there any feature (shortcut) to change Time frame 1 minute to 1 hour to 1 day

1 Like

feature request - more then 50 gtt orders ( paid)

reason-i know very less but some user use all 50 gtt orders,for more orders we need to make other family member account.So if there could be more gtt orders for that members even though its chargeble it would make burden less to handle multiple accounts.
thank u

In zerodha, like watchlist 1,2 it would be nice if we have a new feature to move holdings like long term, short term, btst. I am always afraid if I mistakenly sell as everything is present in 1 screen

Can name on app, long press and can edit name, and can be seen the same on web if we move cursor around that number.

you can try betterKite :slight_smile: Must have tool if you use Zerodha for options trading

The new feature which has been introduced in recent weeks while buying nifty options, where the stoploss is ticked beforehand, just seems unnecessary @Siva, and not sure it is even that helpful to anyone. While executing trades quickly, you want as few clicks as possible. Already, the order type is set to limit by default which you have to change everyday to market.
If possible, a feature where all these things are left to the user’s discretion would be helpful (on a permanent basis, not something which changes to default at EOD).

1 Like

Once if you remove, it will stay for entire day. Will see if it is possible to give option in preference in coming days.

Hey Siva, any update on this, when it will be updated in Web version ?

1 Like

This requires a design change, will be updated in next version upgrade, will take time.

Hi @siva , is it possible to add % column in open order as like in GTT (diff % between trig. price and ltp ) ? previously asked , told that will check for this , it would be useful for us to monitor if many orders placed daily, Thanks.

Won’t add much real use for most and also will clutter the platform as open orders are watched closely unlike GTT. so think there maybe not much value added.

@siva Hi Siva, is Volume Profile (showing price wise Vol histogram On y axis) Available on trading view chart on kite, its available on the other chart option on Kite but can’t find that study intradingview chart option

@siva

Hi Siva as discussed earlier please increase basket order limit. Currently I am placing 40 orders at one go and zerodha has limited it to 20 orders only.

Please look into this and make changes since now lot size and quantity size has also decreased.

Secondly, also introduce a feature where i can select pending orders and cancel 40 of them together instead of going to each 40 and ticking them and then hitting cancel.

Thanks!

Not possible to increase more than 20 orders per basket as it will have other issues, said that after basket is placed one can reset and place the same basket once again if user want to place orders for same underlying with same prices and quantities if not create and keep two different baskets.

One can select all pending orders in one shot and cancel at a time. Check this.

@siva is ‘volume profile’ study available in tradingview chart of kite?

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by sections?

Now we have 7 watchlists, can name them accordingly and add respectively.

Like this:

I have done this in tradingview by manually inserting sections in watchlist. (It can be done in free version of TV as well)
In the snapshot shown I have bifurcated as per sectors and industries, It can be anything as per user requirements.

Is there any consolidated topic where we can track about the new features added to the kite platforms (both web and mobile.)

Like it came as surprise that the number if watchlist has been increased from 5 to 7 in Kite web and mobile.

I also have a feature request: please also add a option to rename watchlist through kite web also(I know it is possible in kite mobile)

1 Like