Kite Feature Request

In P&F (Point and Figure) charting, can we have box / reversal size based on % (percentages). Currently available option in kite are fixed and ATR based.

Thanks.

@ShubhS9 @siva On expiry Index Fno is settled as per close price which is wvap of 3-3.30. This is shown after mkt closes.

In kite or on nse site Is their any way we can see expected close price in real time between 3-3.30? Thanks!

You can use the Anchored VWAP indicator, available on ChartIQ charts on Kite web. You can set it from 3 PM onwards on intraday chart, this will give you the indicative closing price.

1 Like

Many thanksfor sharing,

Settlement based on index Price and for vwap Is volume taken by nse that of index future Or what?

@Arockiya_Raja please bring world market indices in kite web to track what’s going on in the world market

PAYTM money have this facility

2 Likes

Is this Anchored VWAP, not there in the TradingView chart?

The Daily closing price of Nifty is calculated by taking the weighted average closing prices of the nifty50 stocks in the last half-hour .

1 Like

No, it is currently available only on ChartIQ charts on Kite web. We’re working on making this available on the app.

2 Likes

Many thanks, i was wondering how will they compute vwap of index

@siva @ShubhS9
The problem of level-3 facility being out of sync with realtime prices is still a problem, unresolved since a while/months.

Zerodha can officially withdraw this feature as it serves no purpose, while consumes code-memory, condition-check delays in regular code flow-etc

Please think about it… should work properly or better to withdraw

Thanks

1 Like

+1 yes this bug has been there for sometime.

Hi @ShubhS9 is there someway i can autopopulate say the 5 or 10 CE PE strikes above and below ATM of index in my kite watch list? Adding all active strikes of interest manually is such a pain

1 Like

We’re working on it and will be resolved soon. Please refer to 5 depth in the meantime.

Not possible to do this. But you can easily add multiple strikes by searching using below method:

thanks for sharing

its cumbersome to type everytime for every strike for multiple basket positions.
would it be possible to freeze the dropdown option widget so that we can select at least a few and cut-down the work/typing by some %?
today @Sensibull didnt work at all for me… placed few strikes of BANKNIFTY at market order and the orders never completed, the trigger-page of sensibull stalled the whole browser for 10 minutes, had to kill the KITE and SENSIBULL tabs only and the browser came back ok!!

Had to retrigger the orders triggered on SENSIBULL page, by manually entering one by one strike in kite basket order and made a huge mistake of adding 39900 strike instead of 38900 and ended up loosing big time.
Looks like its better to pay % to regular broker if their platfroms are slick.

ZERODHA and SENSIBULL both need to think how to be lean on the browser, and they have been the worse CPU/RAM hogging tabs i have been using… please consider working on it (though you can say prices keep toggling… but that shudnt hijack the browser or provide an authorized or official Kite Desktop app)

Just thinking out loud… had to bear losses even with proper risk managements in place.
ohhh the life, hopes and risks of a retail trader… forgot living a life… just trying too stay afloat

2 Likes

Exactly, thought it only happened with me. Placed order 5 times, lost brokerage in addition to that had losses in the semi executed orders. Recorded the whole thing, thought of sending it to SENSIBULL.
Nevermind.

@nithin Could you please look into this.
Thank You :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

hi @ShubhS9 i believe we cannot place naked far otm strikes for overnight in Zerodha due to some rules/regulations, but can we not do even spreads for far otm overnight or is restrictions only for naked?