Kite features of kite

It is never going to happen in near time, thats for sure. Bcoz their business model of distributed eco system development with fellow subsidiaries like sensibul and subsequent collateral revenue generation will be highly affected. Let it be at the cost of Clients requirement. The same request was made by me earlier too but their sheer reluctance to bring such improvement on kite platform reflects in their reply. Be assured, it will not happen.

Its just a lollypop. Nothing else.

2 Likes

@Alex_R yes these people are telling lie . these people always telling 80% of revenue generating from active derivatives trader , but the basic of OPTION CHAIN these zerodha is not providing to his clients , still the clients from zerodha are facing option buying issue , even i really amazing all brokeres have option chain inbuild in the platform to easy trade for those clients , but zerodha unnessecry bringing other feature , they are really mad , most of the client are moved from zerodha to 5 paisa and fyers and upstock , i am also planning to move from here …

1 Like

now all brokere have a same margin system , there is nothing special about zerodha anymore , PR SUNDAR also recomending 5paisa as a broker to choose

Be ready for a plain and simple answer from Siva, "We dont want to complicate the terminal and keeping the terminal ultra light by not implementing any new feature. :rofl:

2 Likes

@siva if you have any knowledge about upcoming features in kite , can you tell us , if you don’t mind

1 Like

why cant we scroll price with mouse when we modify order.
@ShubhS9

You can change the price and quantity using the arrow keys on the keyboard once the order window is open.

I am using kite web and wanted to modify limit price of sell order but I couldn’t change it with mouse scroll.
I can change it while placing order but it isn’t working while modifying order.

@ShubhS9 can you atleast confirm this? and please fix this small change.

@ShubhS9 @siva any new update or new version of kite , any other feature are coming in kite

@ShubhS9 any update on kite

Dear Zerodha, Kite is one of the best software !
I suggest to darken the colours (Blue & Red) in the day version.
It will help us to track the names, price, etc. very easily.
I hope you will consider my request. Thanks in advance !

@siva @ShubhS9 any upcoming updates in kite we can expect - long time no updates , still no option chain in kite

1 Like

@ShubhS9 @nithin whenever i try to see the fundamental in kite ticker tape is openeing , but its showing to sign up , what is this

1 Like

Signup is misplaced; it would not show when you click "see detailed info" from the fundamental widget. signup will be removed from this.

@Arockiya_Raja

no its showing like that only . see 1 , and 2 pictures

first i try to see the fundamental

Then its showing to sign up , i dont know why , iits only for me are every body i dont know

@nithin @ShubhS9

hare yarr , why you are keeping complicated something , you people thinking its big secret ,
see in kite watchlist i have one stock Example NTPC - for look that option chian there is no option to see that on stock menu , if i want to know the optin chian of particular stock (NTPC) , first i need to input the strike of ntpc in watchlist , then i need to clik in last three dot then only i can see the option chain , - you people are highly educated , you will never give you anything to your clients easily , all thins you will keep complicated , DHAN broker is thinking before implement how its easy for his client

Yes, as said in the previous response. signup button will be removed from this page shortly. This is being misplaced.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 any reply on this option chain tab

This is on our list of things to do. This is little tricky. We will review this again.