Kite Feature Request

Now we have 7 watchlists, can name them accordingly and add respectively.

Like this:

I have done this in tradingview by manually inserting sections in watchlist. (It can be done in free version of TV as well)
In the snapshot shown I have bifurcated as per sectors and industries, It can be anything as per user requirements.

Is there any consolidated topic where we can track about the new features added to the kite platforms (both web and mobile.)

Like it came as surprise that the number if watchlist has been increased from 5 to 7 in Kite web and mobile.

I also have a feature request: please also add a option to rename watchlist through kite web also(I know it is possible in kite mobile)

1 Like

TV ? app ? where ?

This one ? this is from trading-view website.

okk ā€¦ I thought zerodha came up with andriod TV app ā€¦

I have been requesting them to come up with TV app but no one listening

good idea., but how to interact ?, unless touch screen becomes a de-facto standard for smart tv.

1 Like

andā€¦I am still waiting for 4hr and 75 min timeframe in kite~(tradingview).

1 Like

SMART TV ,so we can do anything with the remote ā€¦

just copy pasting existing android app with basic tv settings will be sufficient.

currently I am using the TV browser and traversing using remote , even though it works fine ,scrolling is a big headache .

1 Like

I wish to have a Time Stop-loss based GTT.

Consider this use case - I buy NALCO because I find it crossing everything per my checklist, 10 days pass by and the stock doesnā€™t move in my direction or goes sideways or doesnā€™t reach my envisaged target, the GTT will trigger the sell/square-off order.
One Cancels Other here will be the envisaged Target OR the Time-based SL OR the original SL that Iā€™d envisaged at the time of entering the trade.

Hope Iā€™m clear, but if not, Iā€™d be most glad to help out with further clarity. :slight_smile:

please make it 10 it will be good to manage

1 Like

Any update on ā€œfull widthā€ option of Kite for bigger and higher resolution displays. Any plan on including it in future updates. As we can see many people requesting for it for better user experience.

Can use this extension for full width display

I guess those are not official Zerodha version, hence zerodha doesnā€™t approve those for any security mishap, if it occurs.

1 Like

Good afternoonā€¦
Small request @nithin sirā€¦
Can we see the pledged shares under holdings tab, in some faded font or special font, so that we can keep a track of our pledged holdings??
Right now, I have to keep a check of them in portfolioā€¦and they are not visible in holdingsā€¦this is little cumbersomeā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Hardeep, weā€™re working on the instant unpledging feature, post this you will be able to see the pledged shares in your holdings on Kite. Will keep you posted on this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you sir ji

@siva @ShubhS9 any update on this shortcut request for timeframe change in your tradingview chart. (in tradingview original- its ā€œcomma+ timeā€)

At least an option to expand and display the commonly used timeframes on the top bar like possible in Tradinview (by selecting adjacent star) or as in investing.com by defaultā€” will be hugely appreciated.

in kite mobile we can see both points change and percentage change for added scrips, but in kite web i see only percentage change or points change shown, can we see both points change and percentage change in kite web as well?
@ShubhS9 @nithin Please

1 Like