Kite Feature Request

Hi,

can we have a feature where we can segregate the holdings in 2-3 different portfolios and check their returns independently ?

I have few SGBs and some long term stocks and some short term stocks…I want to check the return of each portfolio independently ? It might be possible in console by adding tags but if there is something like drag, drop and re arrange by creating a new portfolio it would be good…

Thanks
Phani

1 Like

The reason is understood. But what is not understandable is the amount of time you guys at Zerodha takes to implement even minuscule changes. You guys never even tell the timeline. You hide behind one word : ‘SOON’. For that you need to introspect.

I think, they will introspect only when people start moving away from zerodha…

Dhan is catching up fast. Have been with zerodha for 6 years, but now tempting to move to Dhan once they launch Mutual funds

3 Likes

Kite Portfolio Holdings lists out all stocks / bonds / etf in one single tabular view as of now.
It would be nice to segregate / group items based on category / tags / some other attribute to help us group them into multiple views.

Another possible use-case could be like - We might have few stock items purchased for long term, where as others will be for short term transactions. It would be nice to differentiate / group the items based on some categories / attributes to help us view and navigate faster in the kite application.

Thanks for implementing this Zerodha.

1 Like

You and the design team were right and I was wrong!

Noticed today that both absolute and percentage can be viewed on Kite Web Market Watch but it totally ruined the design. Fortunately you left the other options, so I reverted back to the old format

Maybe the design will improve but for now, you were right. Having both in Kite Web ruins the user experience, which is not the case in Kite Mobile - thought the screen size is smaller there!

Thank you for enabling both the absolute and percentage view - it is good to have the option

Please add provision to split portfolio in sections. Default view should have all the holdings. User shold be able to create various sub divisions inside portfolio. User shold have flexibilty to put individual stocks under sections like long term, swing trade, positional trade etc.

Secondly in portfolio and watchlist there sholud be a notes section for each or the stock(similar to comments for excel cells), where user can write his investment rationale for the script.

Hi,
In Console, The dashboard page shows account value graph which is showing account value and equity/MF amount as comaparative graphs. Adding invested amount (ie., Payin-Payout-buyback) would make it more meaningful.

can we get such view on kite, it will be great if we customize it.

came here to request this exact same feature @nithin

People use multiple demat and brocker account because they want seperate portfolios. Why not Zerodha offer a feature to create multiple portfolios from the stocks that they are holding? Each portfolio should show the performance seperately.

Further there should be another hierarchy called as basket within each portfolio and there should be a possibility to name that basket and collectively track the performance of the basket within a portfolio.

For example , I divide my holding in 2 portfolios called as long term and
short term.

Now withing long term, I want a basket called as ‘Smallcap risky ITs’, ‘Green Energy’ and so on…

These basket should show the collective performance of my each basket
On broader level, I should be able to see % gain/loss, amount invested in each basket as well as each portfolio (long term/short term)
Please make this reach the development team and act on this. Much needed feature.

1 Like