b)can we create dummy portfolios
3chart book for market watch
4big trade facility
5 saving and loadin chart templates
6 brokerage , gann calculators etc.,

1 Like

Learn everything about Kite here.

1 Like

I want to put calendar spreads orders in currency derivatives through kite mobile. But not able to find contracts. Can someone help @zerodhaqa @zerodha

@nithin @siva when we are going to buy stock CNC when entered the quanity buy tab need to show or flash exact amount required box needed in the buy tab please consider

Coming soon :slight_smile: , not just CNC buy, but for kinds of trades. The margin requirement will show considering for the existing open positions as well in case of F&O.

6 Likes

Thanks A lot @nithin

@nithin I too would like to pitch an idea specially for scalpers and intraday traders.

currently while placing trades we have to fill quantity, SL and target every time we initiate new order, and by the time we are done entering all the values in volatile stocks price already moves away from our entry, to avoid this if you guys design a feature which automatically fills our quantity, SL and target according to our system that will be really helpful.

You mean for BO?

1 Like

Yes. BO is already an algorithm, if it manages to fill in order quantity according to capital allocated for each trade along with filling SL and Target values according to traders RR system, it will make BO even more advanced. And it’ll be helpful for scalpers and intraday traders.

emm, not possible for now but will add to our list of things to do, currently we have handful of other things to offer.

@siva , in my HOLDING total P/L only showing , can you bring day P/L for total holding in kite also , its will give some clear picture for the day activities in my holding

Already there on app, will do this on web also.

2 Likes

Is there a way to submit features or changes required for kite?

Seriously, adding options in watchlist is a mess. There are better ways to do it.

2 Likes

On this thread you can post, will note your point.

Thanks for responding Siva.

It would be better if whole option chain can be added with expiry date search, unlike current way.

One can go to sensibull to view full chain, but current view is good enough for a quick overview.

Hi @nithin
Is this feature available in beta app?

It will of great help for F&O.

What feature?

We are testing out the edge cases, it will be available soon.

Siva, this

3 Likes

Like earlier suggested there should be a Profile feature to mention lot size for equity (say 20 or 50 shares fro equity). In a fast market , user just hits buy market-order form fills up with the preset EQ order size& instantly fills up the order . preset order size will be useful.