Kite marketwatch items limit increased to 100 from 50

We’re working on it :grinning:

1 Like

People use multiple demat and brocker account because they want seperate portfolios. Why not Zerodha offer a feature to create multiple portfolios from the stocks that they are holding? Each portfolio should show the performance seperately.

Further there should be another hierarchy called as basket within each portfolio and there should be a possibility to name that basket and collectively track the performance of the basket within a portfolio.

For example , I divide my holding in 2 portfolios called as long term and
short term.

Now withing long term, I want a basket called as ‘Smallcap risky ITs’, ‘Green Energy’ and so on…

These basket should show the collective performance of my each basket
On broader level, I should be able to see % gain/loss, amount invested in each basket as well as each portfolio (long term/short term)
Please make this reach the development team and act on this. Much needed feature.

Hi, there’s something weird about the new marketwatch update in browser. See the OHLC Green Line below the High/Low going beyond this box to the left (check the attached screenshot). Also this OHLC line in the marketwatch is weird, distracting, seriously unneccesary and making things slow.

1 Like

Hi @adiguru, this has been fixed. Could you please check now?

1 Like

The Greenline seems to be fixed now, thanks. But why is Open/Low not in Alignment with Volume/Lower circuit/LTQ. (And similarly Prev Close/High are not in Alignment (right/left) with Avg price/Upper Circuit/LTT). Earlier all of these were aligned so was easier to check the data (check attached screenshot of the old layout)?

1 Like

Hi Shubh

What is this new red or green bar with small grey triangle and circle.

You can hover over it to understand

When we open market depth in mobile. buy/sell/modify button gets removed.

The buy/sell/modify buttons are not visible on the order window when the market depth is opened. The depth is displayed on top of that button. Are you referring to that?

1 Like

yes. how can I place order if it is hidden.

Another unnecessary thing…

It’s distracting when you’re trying to focus on the movement of option prices of different strikes, and this also keeps moving.

Still stand by this:

1 Like

@ShubhS9 @nithin
Hi , alerts on Kite are generally based on the price, is it possible to create based on the moving average (on a particular time frame ) , please try to include this .
Thanks

Have you checked @Streak ?

1 Like

Hi @Arpan ,

Yes, you can use streak.tech to set scanner and strategy based on moving average and get notification based on any time frame from 1min to a day. Streak will notify you when the condition is met (if crosses above or below a specific moving average) for the Stocks/Futures.
Eg: I have added an example of scanner that is checking for ema 5 crossing over ema 20 on Nifty 500 - 15 mins time frame

Thanks , was not aware of that :slight_smile:

Feedback has been noted. We will look into the feasibility.

topbar tickers get hide under order window. it helps to track index while placing FNO order. is it possible to show it while order window is open in kite mobile ??

1 Like

You have a point. Feedback has been noted. We will look into it.

2 Likes

In the watchlist, for FNO contracts, can the expired month contracts be automatically replaced by newer month contracts after expiry?
It is cumbersome for a trader to keep adding scrips every month.

when does Zerodha will release new version of kite to trade via option chain ?