Kotak says that companies like Zerodha are going to close and is it true that companies like Zerodha make pool account & keep our money in that?

What are you a spokesperson of Kotak? Posting hour by hour updates of the new product. Kudos on the copy pasting done brilliantly!

I am the CEO of kotak securities.
Trying to be active on forums and give some offers to gain customers
After that will withdraw all the offers without anyone’s knowledge on 25th April next year

The problem is these companies do not know how to sell their product.

Kotak’s FIT plan is uber cool and could be a disruptive.

But these aristocrats do not know how to market to the common people in India.

Axis had a similar offer few months back, but they failed to attract clients.

Unless they start being transparent on the Intraday leverage for shares, fno ,and write it in big letters on their site, like rest of the discount brokers do. They are not going to sell this product.

On the other hand, their current high revenue generating clients will shift to this plan , and they will net loose out on revenue with these kind of offers.

Tried laughing but couldn’t. Mother promise, I tried!

Are you taking a dig at someone/something?

Probable reason why their interface have technical glitches during high volatility and when you are making money

1 Like

Hey @trader911

Check out this post.

@Nabarun_Chakraborty I assume SEBI bought in a new rule not to give discounts or any rewards for investing (mutual funds) or any financial instruments. May be that was the reason for stopping the challenge. :wink:

its a scam

Cheers Nithin and Zerodha, #NUMEROUNO

1 Like

Their interface is bound to have the glitches because @nithin is not upgrading their IT infrastructure to an extent that it can handle that amount of customer with proper load balancing.

They are not certainly trading against customers. Here is an counter theory based on same hypothesis then -

1. Get 10 people.
  2. Give them 10k each.
  3. Ask them to do any trade.
  4. Make a chromedriver scanner using .net which scans the orderbooks to check orders.
  5. Fire reverse orders of what they do but use 2x capital now.

As 90% of them are bound to lose money. This hypothesis should make you money too. People love conspiracy theories because it is an excuse to cover the loss. One needs to acknowledge the fact that Zerodha will not work in volatility like upcoming budget day! So he needs to prepare ahead for that.

Its an IT problem which needs to be addressed sharp. But it is an expensive problem. What is Elastic Load Balancing? - Elastic Load Balancing

2 Likes

The only person more dangerous than a person who knows nothing is a person who pretends to know everything!

4 Likes

@unofficed what’s the Chrome driver scanner. I see you have mentioned it elsewhere too…is it some sort of virtual scanner/software scanner capable of OCR?

Here you go brother -

1 Like

@unofficed looks great…thnks

Ditto

We need Zerodha

I don’t like trading platform offered by HDFC Sec, Axis Direct, Kotak Sec.
They all are big banks still can’t develop a good platform.

I use sharekhan since 2014 and open account in Zerodha in 2020.

Sharekhan is better than HDFC, Axis, Kotak but still require improvements.

Zerodha Kite is best platform in the world.

You mentioned “ Nominal brokerage of just 1 paisa per scrip will be levied on your trade that will substantially reduce your cost of trading.”. But you didn’t mentioned that whether the GST will be levied against the 1paisa brokerage or their regular brokerage?

You didn’t mentioned how they bill their GST to you and how they show it to their auditor…can you throw some light on this.

When is Zerodha starting a bank?

We don’t have any plans as of now.