Loksabha election trading strategies!

This is cool. which broker (if you won’t mind saying)? Because usually margin is much higher shorting options.

i have 3/4 accounts …

astha - 20+
wisdom - upto 15 depending on the plan
zebu - upto 10

both astha and wisdom are my active accounts…
got zebu acc but yet to login , will test it after the elction results are out

1 Like

All the best

sir… which broker broker you mentioned for 6.5k for one lot short…

For short term, startergy must be buying and taking profits for your earlier scrips. I have read that Morgan stanley is expecting market to touch 13k and sensex to 45,000.

Lol why is everyone spreading this Morgan Stanley news that too with wrong info, I think next crash or meltdown is coming soon :rofl::rofl:

They told that target by June 2020. If it comes by then, then its not even news worthy.

But retailers every forum are sharing it with date of June 2019, I dont know why :rofl:

I guess that the margin they provide is for intraday only and for carry forward positions it should be same as other brokers.

The best stock to Invest in Bajaj finance & Havells. The stock is with high PE but they have consistent in giving results and profit. I read very nice answer by investorQ on Quora - stock specific advice for the purpose of long term investment? I suggest to read InvestorQ as they have really good content to explore.

no broker gives margin for carry forward trades

Promoting Investoriq🤔