Loss in 4 lakh in intraday trade

Bhai log, I believe it is time to close these kind of posts.

For the insider trading surveliance, SEBI would be monitoring all the Social media sites. If u keep posting I lost this that, they will clearly chew on that. When Ppl were posting ‘Lost few lakhs…’, Sebi increased the derivative lot size. When ppl started posting ‘Lost 20-30 Lakhs…’, Sebi started tweaking Margin requirements & hv made it tight. Thum kuch kahoge, kuch aur samaj liya jatha hein!

Don’t take it to the next lvl, who knows wht is ahead after 2019 elections.

3 Likes

Yes, you can recover with good long term returns or without doing overtrading.
If anybody trying becoming millionaire with small amount is not going to happen overnight.

If without knowledge of what stock is bought and how it is going to grow it will make losses always

You can reach me for more help on 894 0000 824

2 main rule of intraday trading is never trade with borrowed money and never trade for someone else. i suggest invest your remaining money on some good stocks after the market based out. once u made +10% switch to next stock and use that 10% profit on trading, this time u are trading with the money u made from investment so even if u loose all of it u dont have to answer anyone, that means less pressure in trading so you will make smart decision while trading.

And when u become a successful trader friends and family might ask you to trade with their money. never accept it because when u become responsible for someone’s money again pressure builds up which leads to bad decision on both your money and friend/families.

2 Likes

I am Niranjan Roy From Kolkata.
if someone is too loss, contact me, I will recover his loss and teach my stategy and work rules. ( some conditionaly ) Releted help me.

i will prove that, i have the avelity to recover his loss.

NIRANJAN - 7550969849.

Thank you.

Hello AnandaRaj Karthik here,

Would you like to share any good book for option strategies?!

I learned about option strategies from Zerodha varsity documentation.

This amount is huge for any retail trader.

You should never use the borrowed money for trading. Many times if not always it act as (last nail in coffin).

Yes, Money can be recovered but you have make lot adjustment in your trading style.

You may go through the this post read some of the great suggestions and try to improve yourself.

Would you like to share any such strategy you recently used?

On Wednesday evening i bought 2 lots of Banknifty 25000pe and 24400ce - Long strangle strategy

On Thursday morning, due to gap down opening booked 12000 rs profit.

On Thursday afternoon, used the same strategy on 24900ce and 24700pe but both ended in loss due to premium erosion.

Note: Long strangle should be used when you are expecting huge movement in any direction and more number of trading days and option premium should not be too high.

Due to high margin required for shorting options, i am looking for low cost strategies like long straddle and strangle. If enough movement and time is not there, this strategy will result in loss

Sorry to hear that but it was a very WRONG DECISION to Trade on Personal Loan, if you have extra money that would have been OK OK but Personal Loan is surely not suggested
I would recommend do not trade anymore with Loan money that too with huge margin
Even you want to start… Start with just 50,000 and only only play with that amount if you can sustain that is good otherwise do not proceed by adding more money

Ok. Thanks for the insight.
Will appreciate if you share more strategies and trading techniques.

Really sorry to know my friend. You are amongst several traders who lose money daily. Even you have a good strategy chances are losing are very high so stop it fully. Start getting into investment mode by learning. Its always good to start investing with ETFs like juniorbees with very low transaction cost & less risk than individual stocks. Accumulate during these corrections…Good luck & God bless !

Use Neutral Strategies: Delta neutral strategies are options strategies that are designed to create positions that aren’t likely to be affected by small movements in the price of a security

It’s not about they don’t want to earn in a hardway, All they want is money now not after 20 years.

1 Like

If someone ‘is too loss’, why would you want to help him? And even if you have a strategy to recover other people’s ‘too loss’, why would you spend time on those people? You can spend your time fruitfully in making ‘too gain’ for yourself!