Margin benefits for Hedged position from june 1st

There is no fees from Orbis to the customer. We are paying them a fees from the brokerage we earn.

The link is not working. Please check

https://www.orbisfinancial.in/

Ok got it,
Thanks

in zerodha , we have restriction in strikes !
suppose if e.g. : banknifty is at ATM strike 17300 ;
what is the range (OTM and ITM) strikes , we are allowed to trade ?

Can check here, the ranges allowed to trade.

does it update everyday morning before the market open OR does is update everyday in the evening after the market close or does it update once in a week or does it also update in between the live market ?

Any changes in margin requirements for option writers that don’t want to move over to Orbis. I also have equities in my account and wondering if my margin requirements (esp 2-3 days prior to expiry) is lowered due to equities OR Far out of money options.

Thanks

Margins would remain the same.

As per new rules no changes in intraday cash, option buying including otm contracts. Is this correct ?

Now only ±300 otm allowed
who will trade in fno?

2 Likes

Why Orbis migration takes so much time ? I am waiting from days now. I wish to migrate to some other broker but have invested time in writing kite api bridge and dont want that effort to go waste.

@nithin, shouldn’t the Orbis migration process be faster? Also, I hope you are agressively taking steps to identify and move high volume option buyers to Orbis .

Meanwhile, the process i am currently following is shorting deepest OTM options and then buy what i want and repeat till i get the right quantity or margin permits and then finally close those deepest OTM shorts. This process involves multiple slippages , wastes time and brokerages.

Are there any thoughts on charging zero brokerage on deep otm short trades that are closed within 10 secs? Also, no brokerage on options that are bought but not within allowed range for the day? That should be a breather for now.

Any thoughts? or ways you would like to suggest?

1 Like

Hi Anudeep, We are working on an alternate way to migrate clients. Today most of the process involves manual work and we are receiving higher requests on this. Hence there is a delay. Once we have a new process in place migration should happen swiftly. Can you share the ticket number for the request raised so that we can have this checked.

Ticket #20210514835370