MOTIVATION, THOUGHTs & WARNINGs for GREATER GOOD

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose." — Bill Gates

2 Likes

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." — Jim Rohn

7 Likes

"Average investors can become experts in their own field and can pick winning stocks as effectively as Wall Street professionals by doing just a little research." — Peter Lynch

4 Likes

"The stock market is the story of cycles and of the human behaviour that is responsible for overreactions in both directions." — Seth Andrew Klarman

“The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don’t know.
The more I realize I don’t know, the more I want to learn.” — Albert Einstein

1 Like

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” — George Santayana

“All financial success comes from acting on a plan.
A lot of financial failure comes from reacting to the market.” — Nick Murray

1 Like

Before%20You
William Arthur Ward

3 Likes

“The most dangerous thing is to buy something at the peak of its popularity.
At that point, all favourable facts and opinions are already factored into its price and no new buyers are left to emerge.” — Howard Marks

3 Likes

“The intelligent investor is a realist who sells to optimists and buys from pessimists.” — Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor

The biggest weapon is Knowledge to kill the biggest enemy of investing(Emotions) - Sabyasachi Sadhu

2 Likes

The more you aquire knowledge(through studying books or watching interviews) the more you be free from the mentral stress you get when you see market turbulence(volatily). In investing your best friend is time spent in the market but if you are emotionally weak you may abondone the journey before reaching your goal.

1 Like

Lakshmi Mittal

Leo Tolstoy

1 Like

Albert%20Einstein_4
Albert Einstein

2 Likes

Charles%20Schulz1
Charles Schultz

1 Like

Jim Rohn

Robert%20Kiyosaki%20Quote%20Money1
Robert Kiyosaki

“People who succeed in the stock market also accept periodic losses, setbacks, and unexpected occurrences. Calamitous drops do not scare them out of the game.” — Peter Lynch

econ-and-mkt-perspectives-jun-2019-fig-03-1

"There will come a time
When you believe
Everything is finished.

That will be 
                 The beginning"
3 Likes