Must have tool if you use Zerodha for options trading

Emrys bhai 2 solutions for u.
First name it simply a. All alerts just name them a.
Second use sensibull whatsapp alerts, very simple to use, 100 percent accurate and free.
P.S in kite sometimes I have seen alert fails to trigger even on price taken but never been the case in sensibull alerts.

Yes Kite sometimes fails to deliver alert push notifications on mobile. Me and my fellow traders have noticed this several times. When one of us posted a support ticket we were asked to reinstall the app. But that didn’t solve the problem.

3 Likes

T7 bhai all problems will be solved one day that the zerodha trigger fails to trigger and u open after an hour to see ur order was taken and now maket has moved 2000 points against it. .no account no problemo. .

We have tried something similar to this but due to some reason, it was reverted. will check for the possibilities.

Yes, aware of this.

This feature has to be made available from the charting library. Let me check whether this is available in the charting library upgrade which is in line.

Let me check this.

Our designers spend a lot of time in UX research and then finalize the design after numerous discussions. That said, we understand always there is a room for improvement.

Many such things are getting addressed every week to improve UX. These are may not be visible to end-user unless they spot them. Thanks for taking your time to write, many points are valid and on our list, a few things are yet to check for feasibility.

The next upgrade comes with many such shortcuts. As the charting library is not our in-house product, some executions may not be faster like our own product.

A full-fledged kite app has not been developed for tablets. Kite web should be working fine, however, noticed some features non-functional on the charting library level. Hopefully, this should be addressed on upgrades.

4 Likes

Thanku Raja sir for the prompt reply.

Also @Arockiya_Raja, again requesting to possibly give the user the option to choose permanently whether they want a limit or market order. Right now, by default, it gets set to limit at the start of day.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja yes sir please enable this option of auto remembering the order type. Any trader has a set method that he rarely changes, so remembering his order type would make a lot of difference in his trading. Very less chances of error and cuts down order placement time too.

Hi @Arockiya_Raja , from whatever I can see as an outsider I do love zerodha’s dev culture.

If not lack of UX oversight why can’t we enter ‘NIFTY’ in symbols and list all my NIFTY* positions on Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform

Amit bhai sl, sl-m pe smart order pe kuch decide kiya kya. Waiting eagerly for this feature.

@Arockiya_Raja , thanks for the updates.

Thanks. the script does not work correctly in case if I have already sold say 75 Qty and holding 25 quantity (1 lot) It is showing me max profit as less than my current profit. Can you please check?

This is client side script so, its only adding/multiplying/subtracting whats there on the page. In this case because you have only 25 quanity sold it can calculate based on that.

There is no way for script to know that some lots were square-off earlier.

Got it, thanks

I will check this.

1 Like

v3.37, see quantity in lots.

Click on quantity to see in lots, click again and it will go away. IF you buy/sell more quantity then you have to click on quantity again. Intentionally not implemented auto update.

seeQuantityInLots

2 Likes

Agree 100%

v 3.38, see monthly or weekly NIFTY range based on VIX

monthlyRangeVix

WeeklyRangeVix

I guess … Zerodha wants to keep all their apps/tools minimalistic and simple … and they succeeded way too much that the result moved more towards ornamental than being useful. :grinning:

4 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja requesting 4 years + we need a option chain in kite web , still you are not listening , for derivatives trader we need basic first option chain , and seamless one click execution from option chain , when you will bring option chain in kite web

We are already checking this, should be addressed soon.

1 Like