Must have tool if you use Zerodha for options trading

@Arockiya_Raja yes sir please enable this option of auto remembering the order type. Any trader has a set method that he rarely changes, so remembering his order type would make a lot of difference in his trading. Very less chances of error and cuts down order placement time too.

Hi @Arockiya_Raja , from whatever I can see as an outsider I do love zerodha’s dev culture.

If not lack of UX oversight why can’t we enter ‘NIFTY’ in symbols and list all my NIFTY* positions on Kite - Zerodha's fast and elegant flagship trading platform

Amit bhai sl, sl-m pe smart order pe kuch decide kiya kya. Waiting eagerly for this feature.

@Arockiya_Raja , thanks for the updates.

Thanks. the script does not work correctly in case if I have already sold say 75 Qty and holding 25 quantity (1 lot) It is showing me max profit as less than my current profit. Can you please check?

This is client side script so, its only adding/multiplying/subtracting whats there on the page. In this case because you have only 25 quanity sold it can calculate based on that.

There is no way for script to know that some lots were square-off earlier.

Got it, thanks

I will check this.

1 Like

v3.37, see quantity in lots.

Click on quantity to see in lots, click again and it will go away. IF you buy/sell more quantity then you have to click on quantity again. Intentionally not implemented auto update.

seeQuantityInLots

2 Likes

Agree 100%

v 3.38, see monthly or weekly NIFTY range based on VIX

monthlyRangeVix

WeeklyRangeVix

I guess … Zerodha wants to keep all their apps/tools minimalistic and simple … and they succeeded way too much that the result moved more towards ornamental than being useful. :grinning:

4 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja requesting 4 years + we need a option chain in kite web , still you are not listening , for derivatives trader we need basic first option chain , and seamless one click execution from option chain , when you will bring option chain in kite web

We are already checking this, should be addressed soon.

1 Like

@Amit_Rana1 thanks a lot for adding new features…is it possible to do smart limit orders for AMO? i tried but could not…It would be great if we can get alert if available margin goes below threshold or negative…

2 Likes

Durgesh bhai am also asking Amit bhai to extend the smart limit feature to all order type. Hope it happens soon.:pray::pray:

https://twitter.com/amit0/status/1490303131577896962?s=20&t=Gx0sf9P4XtRrv1RgPPXmbQ

Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 17.55.54

@AnshumanSharma I am hesitant on adding any feature which I don’t use because these features need attention, in case zerodha changes anything on the page many features may potentially break so any feature that executes trades becomes risky. I will do SL/SL-M but will just share the code with you separately.

@durgeshh smart limit cannot be implemented on AMO.

1 Like

Thanku Amit bhai. .really means a lot. Kindly message me once it is done and how to implement it also.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/amit0/status/1490676770626244608?s=20&t=ViYZmlDfO8jOB46blnAqEw

This is also default behavior in #betterKite. As an additional bonus you can also group positions and only see P&L of specific set of positions.