Mutual funds missing from pledge list

Still unable to pledge this, @Nakul

I second this. This instrument appears a bit safer than a stock.

It’s been a week, @Nakul. Still can’t pledge this…

cc: @Nithin

@SachinSingh the clearing corporation (CC) had got the ISIN of this SGB incorrect and they weren’t providing any margin towards it. Here’s the screenshot of the previous ISIN that was provided in the approved list issued by the CC for March 2022.

We’ve got this correctly updated in the approved list issued by the CC now and it will be allowed for pledging from tomorrow.

@Nakul, received an email from Zerodha that this particular SGB has been taken off the CC approved list, so margin won’t be provided. On checking, found out that in the latest circular (NCL/CMPT/51700), they have again given the ISIN as what you have posted above.

Please check & update this.

@Nakul I am unable to unpledge Marksans Pharma , its throwing hair cut unavailable or similar error.
I am not able to pledge this security either. could you please guide? I want to sell this before the current FY.

You should be able to unpledge now. If the issue persists, please DM the client ID so that we can check.

@TheGouda Hi
Thank you. I will try that , however I also have one more question. I unpledged some of the qty of tata motors dvr to sell it and book profit before the financial year and bought it again, now I am not able to pledge it, will I have similar issue with Marksans pharma as well. could you please check Tatamotors DVR as well.

Thank you in advance.

You can now directly sell the pledged shares on Kite without actually unpledging.

Clearing corporations change the approved list of securities every month. If security moves out of CC’s list, collateral the margin won’t be provided even if it is pledged. So, we notify users in advance and unpledge. Hope this Helps.

Yes, but I am trying to sell it off market via CDSL easiest as a gift, I tried last time without unpledging and it didnt work.

@TheGouda , could you please check the approved securities list of Zerodha, in non cash components, there are securities until E, post that its missing, some error?

For Easiest, you need to unpledge first, then only off-market transfer is possible.

We see that non-cash list goes upto the row number 5910.

@TheGouda Thank you. Looks like some issue.
I can find tatamotorsdvr in the list and also that its not full, however I am not able to pledge it, same with Marksans Pharma and AngelOne. all are in the list with not full, but not able to pledge.

Could you please DM the client ID and error screenshot for reference so that we can check?