My daily trading screenshot (started with Rs500 initial cap,aim to make 10k in 3months ,daily target .5% stoploss.5%)

but you will post screenshot of your contract note ? correct?

its not about me. It all about you since you understand the game so well.

May be we noobs can learn something.

So, please teach us by posting your screenshot of daily contract note.

Eagerly waiting for next contract note.

1 Like

Dude…it’s not about me and u …but the money that u make at the end of the day…already told u I’m not a professional or god himself…it’s only a humble attempt of myself to stay motivated in trading…and it’s definitely by falling that u learn …and when it comes to trading it’s ur capital that is at risk,which u might loose multiple times over the period…trust me I already have and I know it.and in trading loss is always an inevitable part and I am all willing to accept if any that comes my way…it’s only the big picture that matters,…and btw I’m not here to prove myself to anybody,if u find this funny enough ,please have freedom to ignore my posts…so good luck to u …may u ,me and every one bloom in the market… :peace_symbol:

1 Like

That’s infact great…if u are consistent enough ,then u can make money… good luck bro

I have suffered account blowups in the past, in other words, lost all my money doing unreasonable trades. As someone with that kind of experience behind me, I would strongly ask you to not get bogged down when you are facing a loss. All the best!

1 Like

True brother , I too have blowen up my account many times mainly due to over trading and greed… controling ones emotions is the key in trading,I believe…and most of the traders fail not because their strategy dont work ,but because they were too greedy or afraid…

All the best and you plan to do 1 trade per day?

1 Like

Yes…I do

1 Like

Start reading “Trading in the zone” by Mark Douglas if you haven’t yet; and all the best.

2 Likes

This is complete rubbish.

Emotions are not the key. This BS has been circulating in the trading community for a long time.

The real reason why your DAY TRADING strategies don’t work is because of low intraday volatility. So after taking out charges/taxes/brokerage, you are left with nothing.

your emotions or strategies or money mgmt or whatever has got nothing to do with your failure. It’s your failure to understand how market behave is the problem. It’s failure to see the Conflict of interests.

But see the Brokers and educators don’t want you to know this. Why? you know the answer.

But don’t believe me, keep on DAY TRADING and make money for Zerodha and govt. They will be very happy to take your money.

5 Likes

OP is risking just 500Rs , if it works out then its good. if it doesnt work out who cares , its just a 500rs loss…
profit or loss he/she willl learn by end of the day…

1 Like

@bless_t_anto bro… hows your todays trade gone ?

1 Like

@bless_t_anto toaday trade show snapshot

if you have pdf of it file reply…

I don’t think so it is possible to earn almost 100 % on Rs 500. You need atleast 10,000. And atleast 1:1 ratio with good win rate.

1 Like

Dont be fooled here.

This is gross PnL.

Show the net PnL , everyday.

Possibly keep a excel sheet.

Sometimes strategies can give positive gross , but negative net.

@bless_t_anto

Good Job man!!!

1 Like

Not pdf but epub. Hope it helps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aa-SG60XZJxZsemtV86GPjydvIXek8me

Note - This book is a pirated version of a book the author worked very hard for. A writer is just like any other profession for which the people work day and night to earn their bread and butter. It’s unfair on them to have their work get pirated like this. If you respect authors and would like to read what they have written, please buy the book from a genuine source.

1 Like

All the best bro…

Even I am also testing my strategy with 1k rupees…intraday .

As I am working don’t get time to analysis & just trade in lunchtime…
My monthly target is 20% of capital…

2 Likes

That’s brilliant bro…always start trading with a very nominal amt which u r ready to loose…and if u are able to make consistent profits for say 4-6 months ,think abt adding more…this way u will be able to test your strategy as well as learn some discipline…

1 Like