My daily trading screenshot (started with Rs500 initial cap,aim to make 10k in 3months ,daily target .5% stoploss.5%)

Lets be fair and pay for the book for the worth of its knowledge.

I used to read pirated books few years back but then I realised If i like to get paid for what I am doing, I should be paying other for what they are doing.

Book is not at all costly but we all need to change the mindset. We will make money grow multi-fold by using this knowledge and these trading books could be best “investments” for a “trader”

if you agree, kindly remove the link…

2 Likes

I do agree with all the points you made. I have myself bought books which are very easily available in the pirated form online. However, I am also inclined to not remove the link because even if I hadn’t posted the link, people would have gotten it by a simple google search. My link just guides them towards the source which they would have reached either way with a bit of effort. However, what I can do is add a little description of how it’s not fair to the authors in the post I shared the link in.

I would, however, also like to thank you for your thoughtfulness towards the authors.

2 Likes

Agree with your point.

Day trading can be completely safe when the fruits are low hanging. Lets say one makes just 3 to 4% each day before brokerage, which is very much possible trading index options on a 4/5 times on a weekly basis, translating into a 80% success rate. The problem is that people don’t control it and don’t book profits and hence the emotional angle comes in!

I therefore disagree with the part where you discount emotions altogether. Agree however with the part that day traders keep feeding the governments and broking houses.

Bro. Any update?? Not posting screenshot… Post it loss or profit both…I am 3% up in 5 trading days…

It is good that you disagree with me.

Now i have given this challenge to everyone to disagree with this fact. So i m throwing you a challenge.

All else being equal , prove to me that you can be consistently profitable just by being disciplined in day trading.

so far, everyone who has accepted this challenge has failed.

Can you prove this fact wrong?

Few days ago, you were screaming and shouting “discipline ,discipline…”.

Where is the discipline to show the trade log everyday?.

where is the discipline to keep a trading dairy?.

Where is the discipline to show the daily contract notes?.

It’s not possible to be a Consistent profitable.
Say out of 5 Trading sessions for sure one will book Loss on any Trading sessions out of 5.

All one can do is Cut Loss as soon as possible.
Profit & Loss is part of this Trading Business.

Big Companies like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley They also Book Loss.

2 Likes

Sorry guys… couldn’t update yesterday s screenshot ,was busy…so today

Awesome…I think you might have doubled your capital by now.Just 2 weeks.Keep going…

OK, I am not one to shy away from a challenge! And this infact is going to be exciting! I would love to prove the 80% (or even 60% fr that matter) success rate to you. I would like to reiterate that it is highly impossible for anyone to remain 100% profitable on a daily basis. All one can do is minimize losses. I personally had a 11 day winning streak unbroken on crude oil until I messed it up on trading day 12. So essentially out of 5 days trading, even if one is able to do 4/5 or even 3/5 then that is god like really!

My day job currently does not allow me to do this on a daily basis, I travel to villages on field work where the net connection is shitty and unreliable. The day I am ready with something that would remedy this lets go ahead with the challenge!

Yes I have

So you have never day traded for an entire year due to your day job.

All you have done is trading intermittently for some days and came a to conclusion that you can be profitable 80% of the time.

you are talking all hypothetical situations, not real situations.

Come back to me when you have day traded at least for a year every day with a success rate of say 60% at least. I want to see your track record. you can post your trades from Z’s backoffice

I will then calculate your performance and lets say i benchmark you to nifty 50 and com index.

I thought you were a professional day trader. you disappoint.

ok,but where is the proof?

I don’t give a damn if I disappoint you. I am here to trade and invest on my own terms and not to placate some random person I don’t know in life.

I don’t care if you think I don’t show you proofs. I am here to win my own race and not compete against someone I don’t know. My peace of mind at the end of day is what I am most interested in. Have seen many random upstarts in my life to reach a position and decide for myself it’s simply not worth it to react irrationally and emotionally to what a complete internet stranger thinks of me.

3 Likes

Ok, So why come on the forum and make ridiculous claims if you can’t prove them.

I stand corrected then.

Not ridiculous claims. I am not falling for the trap of having to disclose everything.

who is asking you to disclose everything?.

i only need the returns generated per month for a year and i can calculate your performance.

if you do this , you will prove to the world you a fantastic trader and may be hedge funds/fund houses will hire you.

But if you are not confident in your claims , i can understand.

Most people make these claims and they run away after asking for their monthly returns.

Dear Friends,

Let me start by saying this is my general opinion and not directed to anyone in particular. Each one can have their own views.

It is absolutely not necessary to trade everyday to make a successful trading. As they say, even deciding to not to trade on a given day is a good decision. So you don’t need to trade every single day the market opens.

Primarily, i’m against day trading but even if I ever would want to it would be on trending days only. In fact past month or so, market has been very choppy and non trending. And for those who are trading on these choppy/non trending days, it is like you are trying to fish in Devil’s Hot fire pot with bare hands. Mostly you will end up burning your fingers.

Thanks and regards…

2 Likes

It would be grateful…if u would keep your personal opinions to yourself…stop comanding and telling others what To do…just mind your business and stop being so bossy…please this is not the place and we r not ur men…

1 Like