My Trading Experiment

1 Like

First Time I got a chance to share my Positions Screen Shot. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Achieved new high in account.

Now at 6 % profit on 2 L Capital.

May be I am not earning much but as a newbie I am very happy with my performance.

7 Likes

All the very best… you are doing great job…

I have seen all your trading, it quite great and shows your passion and confidence level

My suggestion is do meditation every day, it will help us to balance ourselves… Thank you.

1 Like

I am very thankful for your wishes.

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

learn and remember the patterns, positive and negatives…

1 Like

Thank You

I am trying to do that.

1 Like

You tend to keep losses fixed in range of below 2000/- (1%) today it has doubled, experimenting any new strategy or…

1 Like

In starting as a newbie took less risk.

Now I am feeling some what more comfortable than earlier.

So taking little bit more risk.

2 Likes

1 Like

Sunitha, I congratulate you on your effort and especially to be brave to share your trading experience with other forum members. I also think that loss is our best teacher, so take a look of what mistake you have previously done and try to make necessary improvements. Good luck!

1 Like

I am very thankful for your wishes.

I am trying to do the same.

I am in the way to improve my psychology.

Trying to learn from my mistakes.

1 Like

1 Like

hey,

even i trade crudeoilm and i am seeing your post daily,i think it will be helpful if you tell a bit about your strategy.
like i use supertrend and EMA.

2 Likes

I am keeping my strategy simple. Because I can’t sit before computer most of the day.

At present I am taking ATR of last 10 daily candles and taking entry when price moved 0.4 * ATR.

Stop is 0.4 * ATR and Target is 0.8 ATR.

I am doing this. May be this strategy seems stupid to most of you but I am following the same only.

3 Likes

no strategy is stupid until it works for you. =D

2 Likes