My Trading Experiment

Wnt last long .dnt waste your time

1 Like

Thank you.

I too trying to improve my strategy. At now I am profitable with this.

Earned 9.5 % returns from May 1 2019.

In Future I will try to improve and will adjust my strategy with Market environment.

2 Likes

entry & sl levels are same??

1 Like

Stop Loss is 0.4 * ATR from Entry.

1 Like

Hi,

Have you backtested your strategy. Your strategy seems to ban an EOD strategy, so you can get data from nseindia.com for free.

Take time and test your strategy till you get atleast few 100 trades. This will give you a decent idea about the statistical consistency of your strategy. Then start slowly with less capital and increse gradually.

I’m a full time trader (trading to pay bills type). I use two strategis for my trading - both are in BN Weekly Options. One involves option Buying, the other Option writing. The entry is always few minutes before closing. SL and target are placed in AMO’s. I’m putting my trades at EOD on twitter everyday. If interested, my twitter handle is @AnanthaRaman19

2 Likes

Inspired by u I also feel like trying my hands in crudemini again… I had tried before 2-3 times but in commodity I blow up account quickly as my capital is less & money management doesn’t fit as it’s future… Again starting with 9000/- from July-19…

1 Like

All the best my dear.

1 Like

Hi,

I use two trading strategies in BN weekly options. Option Buy and Option write. Both are independent strategies.

I’m posting my trades on a daily basis on twitter (Many days, the position will be “No trade today” as I wait for my set up). If interested, my twitter handle is @AnanthaRaman19

1 Like

No trade on 27 June 2019.

1 Like

What kind of stretegy you are follwing? if you are willing to share.

At Present same as above.

1 Like

June Month Ended with 4.2 % Profit.

3 Likes

In 2 Months Earned 7 %
Have to Improve.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you @Gautam.

I am Newbie and just in learning phase.

I am sincerely trying to follow my rules and to improve my strategy.

1 Like

0.4ATR movement from where. Open or yesterday close or yesterday high/low?
Also 0.8ATR means 0.8ATR from entry or just 0.4ATR from entry while total movement of the day till entry is 0.4ATR. Hence total 0.8ATR.

2 Likes

At present taking the reference second hour candle open price.

Means when price moved 0.4 ATR from Second Hourly candle open price I will enter the position by placing the Stop Loss orders on both sides for Entry ).

If Entry given on one side adjust the other side order to 0.4 ATR from Entry price as a Stop.

And will place the Target order at 0.8 ATR from Entry.

Note : I am not a full time trader and I can’t spend time much before trading terminal. At present this strategy I am following because it does not need much of my time. Trying to improve it.

1 Like