My trading journey

i started my new trading journey in fyers on 05/05/2022 with a capital of 10k only .
may month itself gave me good profit. initially i only buy option . now my capital increases more than 1L and i can also sell option. june month also give good return. update regularly weekly basis. get some confident now.
I have won fyers 30 day challenge 5k brokerage refund is a good incentive. Certificate not received as of now.

7 Likes

:ok_hand: it will be helpful for us if you mentioned how you did it

4 Likes

As I know Fyers will dispatch Certificate all at once per month in particular date, wait for some time you will get certificate.

you did option buying with just 10k & turned it 1L, still difficult to process :face_with_spiral_eyes:

have you added external capital?

1 Like

Could be beginner’s luck

1 Like

If you started in April, you might have had a different story to tell. But good going. Don’t scale too fast though.

2 Likes

maybe yes

1 Like

In may 16200 pe give me 23k and same 16200 pe with different expiary give me 22k in june total 45k

1 Like

No capital added, i have captured some gap up and gap down. Thats help me.

2 Likes

I think it will be given 10th of july. Money also not been credited.

2 Likes

good luck :+1:

1 Like

Today i book 25k profit and my capital rises above 1.5L. Happy trading. Holding nifty short strangle.

3 Likes

Thats how i increase my capital. I increase my capital from market . Today i short nifty future hedge buy 15600 ce 5 lot. Sl was 10k and tr 20k but some how i manage to get 25k.

1 Like

Good going man. Stay humble and keep learning. :+1:

1 Like

Hi it’s very decent profit.
Because most new comers end up in loss after 6 months

How did you found trade entry?

And

Do you follow strick stoploss in each and every trade?

And what did you learn from your journey till date which you think everyone should know while trading and be profitable

3 Likes

Do what you are doing now but don’t increase lots size rapidly .

1 Like

In option selling I am not expecting this profit,
What u r doing it suitable for u. enjoy the ride. Don’t think much.

2 Likes

Today i took a long position and did not square off it. Is there any big problem? Plz clarify someone.
Today i got my my 5000 brokerage refund but certificate not issued stil now. Waiting for it.

10k to 1L by option buying in about a month , is bit of a far fetch for me. since you made that claim , traders certainly would love to get to know , when you bought , when you sold etc.

Today i got my winner certificate. 5k refund got earlier. Happy trading in fyers.

2 Likes