My trading journey

congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Happy to see that you are genuinely enjoying stock trading and excited about the accomplishments on the journey. Keep it going trader. This is a great stock trader of the future in the making here.

2 Likes

Initially trading aggressively, now cautiously trading. Keeping position size small, many Miles to go. Thanks for compliment.

That is the right attitude. It is always a good idea to take your time and take small steps towards your goals. Many newbies just try to increase their profit aggressively and then a lose a big chunk and blame the market. You should always run with the mindset of a marathon runner.

2 Likes

this month good profit in zerodha , but no incentivie in zerodha

3 Likes

What you are doing now is my dream, i will try to make profit l8ke you in future. Its my dream. Slowly i will make this happen.

1 Like

:joy:
what’s the point in hiding charges?

you know what i mean

You alive

1 Like

he turned 10k to 1L in month…now probaly playing big game

why wuld he give f%$# about us peasants

1 Like

Kisan bhi kabhi kabhi mukhiya ban sakta hai, ummeed hai, vishwas hai, mera number bhi ayega ek din :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for memorising me. This is what i made from trading.

1 Like

Three consecutive winner in fyers 30 day chalenge. Learn many things by the mean time. Money withdrawn from trading account is real gain. Money in trading account is not safe market can take away any time. In a week account value become half, then recover slowly.
Overtrading exhausted me. Soo many things to say. Finaly now i take only 1 trade either target achieved or stop loss hit. Trading account value nearly 2.27L.
Initial excitement gone, its silly to showcase me.
No need to prove myself. Happy trading/investing.

2 Likes

additional funds added…did you?

&

still doing options?

Same question repeatedly, how can i proof myself!!!

Option buying and writing also according to market conditions.

great, it’s still believable compared to 40k to 1cr

though i beleve the latter as well

I like this. How much reward you keep for the one trade?

And if tgt doesn’t hit, how do you exit?

And investment account value 1.62L. 10k can be doubled in a day but not 1L to 2L or 10L to 20L. Because when capital increase tention increse. I was fearless in 10k account now i become more cautious. Today at 9.30 i place a limit buy order of bank nifty 41000 pe at 380 but without getting order triggered it move upwards. I can’t enter. Then it again come near 400 but i lost my conviction. Today is a trending day and i was in side line. Some big loss teach me no trading day is also good. Thanks.

2 Likes

I exit at 3.25 whatever price i get.

1 Like

I use 20 % of my account value ≈40k in buying 100%in writing. Target 5to6k stop loss 3to4k.

1 Like