My trading journey

So typically you are playing 1:2

1 Like

Roughly, max loss less than 2% in a day. In rear case 8k to 10k target achieved. Loss 4k fixed. Last Wednesday make loss 4k yesterday make profit 10k+today 000000

How much returns you can average in a month?

September return on 16th day is 24.9k i.e 12% in 16 days. Yes its possible for small account. You can’t put big money in option buying.if i sustain after 3 year, i can answer your question better. Now its too early.

1 Like

You are a man.

1 Like

Are you a CA btw?

Yes.

Not at all. I am a chemistry teacher in govt school.

1 Like

And you are finding some Aurum in the market, nice :+1:

1 Like

But now i am in deep dihydrogen oxide. Trying to swime anyway.

2 Likes

But you got better with your experience.

Tairna to mushkil ho sakta hai, magar anubhav hai na, doob nahi jaoge :+1:

2 Likes

I always read your name as gopi chemical.

1 Like

Thats awesome. ছোট বেলায় আমাকে গোপলা বলে ডাকতো। Gopla.

Yesterday opened account in flattrade, to check the app i transfer 2k. Today Short adani port using bracket order. Its a brokerage free app and bracket order executed smoothly. I am quite happy with it. Surprisingly the contract note don’t have any row for brokerage. Its a new experience.

bracket order is good with espresso, esp when you go larger.

With other brokers, I have always seen orders with BO, post execution it splits into many orders. This becomes a headache if you want to modify tgt/sl. You have to manually go through each pending order, say, 10.

Espresso doesn’t split your BO. It just consolidates into 1 child order, where you can add a tgt or modify SL. Yes, it has the option to put tgt later. Means we can use BO, like CO.

And they don’t charge brokerage for your losing trades. Hmm, I am sounding like I am promoting them. Nah, they just good, tis all I am saying.

No glitches yet. And I trade the open. 916–930. most brokers face glitches during this period.

2 Likes

Is bo applicable in option too? If bo don’t split after execution i will try it. Can you give some details like opening charge, amc, pricing. Brokargae waiver in loss making trade is quite sympathetic :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Yes, BO is in options.

1 Like

Today my finvasia account is reactivated. I have transferred 10k. My target is to make it double in october. Lets hope for the best. Other account trading also be continued.

You can go for options, if you get right, that can happen in 2-3 days :partying_face: as nowadays, volatility is in favour for option buyers :slight_smile: .

Disclosure: opposite is also true :frowning:

What is your plan here for doubling the amount?

How do you want to trade?

1 Like