Need Help Badly Guys, Please ready full Topic

@Hardik_Shah1,

only way out is to come clean , no matter the consequences.

you can then sleep peacefully and may be think clearly.

It is on Moneycontrol and i trust them to verify any story before publishing it.

Everything tell same solution, and it’s definitely Perfect…
But All are never face this kind of situation, thats y not feel how much it’s hard, May be very much hard … Still I thinking and planning for this, But honestly right now I don’t know it’s possible or not… Specially for ME

So what if its on moneycontrol or any other website?

Why should you trust them?

1 Like

Thats upto you but i believe they are a big and trusted media house. anyway, I just wanted to pass the message that there is always tomorrow you can always start new and gain back what you’ve lost by working hard thats it.

I can understand the pain of loss.

Every trader and investor has been through these phases.

I m sorry , not much can be done.

But in times like these , its always better to be honest. What else you got to lose?

yes , the OP is working hard to repay the money. Just not by trading.

It would be better people don’t encourage him to gamble even more.

I already Stopped All kind of Trading
I feel not safe and comfortable here…
I m doing SIPs for future…
I have good Job, But only one problem loss is Huge and I need time to repay it atlist 4 years… and my friends and cousins can’t wait that much of time period
And ya I still Really Thank ful To GOD, this All Happen Before My Marriage… Seriously…
My Heart miss heartbeat when I think like What happen if this kind Of Huge Loss happen After Marriage or After Children

contact me for profit trading only. No loss. Only profit. even if its 100 Rs. per day.

@Hardik_Shah1: First you need to calm down, otherwise you end up adding mistakes by loosing more money / trust again instead of solving the current situation. First you need to learn the financial discipline which is you need to accept that, profit & loss is part your financial portfolio. How much you loss or gain is depends on your risk factor.

I strongly recommend to go back to your drawing board and do a long term plan to payback your friends / relatives with your income. And make sure let your friends / relatives to know your situation and your solid plan. Their might be some changes in your image. This is the best way to take the situation under control. Otherwise you will take wrong paths just to save your face.

Keep follow the market and learn it while paying back the money to others. Once you are out of this situation completely start freshly with a knowledge of risk factor. If you are still not convinced by that time, please get out and look for less investment opportunities.

FYI - I’ve done these kind of mistakes, and friend also done.

Again, don’t look to recover the money you lost. Make sure to let the relevant persons to know about the situation and given them confident with your long term plan to come out of this situation.

All right Hardik I am willing to help you…
Am a professional
Will take 55% of the profits. You’ll have to also shoulder tax burden. The profit % is non-negotiable.