NEST trading platform

ZerodhaZerodha platforms

Apr 18

5 / 5

Apr 18

3m ago

incognito

3h

Why NEST trading terminal is being stopped by Zerodha?
If they can’t afford it then they should at least start charging customers but why stopped it is illogical as most of the people know that kite can’t handle volatility and there are issues every now and then.
I think most of the high volumes traders would agree. Because of kite stopping / login issues / chart loading issues , many traders have lost . Nest was a good solution to this.
Moreover, I think they have provided NEST for some traders ( maybe some privileged customers)
Cutting costs at the expense of turning the best services (in form of trading platform NEST ) is the worst step. Boosting revenue using these type of tricks is not apt step for your reputation -Zerodha @nithin
@siva

1 Reply

• created

3h

• [

last reply

](NEST trading platform - #5 by incognito)

3m

replies

views

users

link

siva

2h

incognito:

It is not able to handle load.

incognito:

If they can’t afford it then they should at least start charging customers but why stopped it is illogical as most of the people know that kite can’t handle volatility and there are issues every now and then.

Out of our 2 million clients barely under 100 uses that and now most of them moved to kite, also kite not able to handle volatility is merely a misconception.

incognito:

Cutting costs at the expense of turning the best services (in form of trading platform NEST ) is the worst step.

Nest won’t cost us a dime.

incognito:

Boosting revenue using these type of tricks is not apt step for your reputation

How stopping nest will boost our revenue??

1 Reply

UNLISTED 2 HOURS AGO

incognito

42m

siva:

It is not able to handle load

I have never heard of nest not being able to handle loads… in fact the inverse is true … moreover, you have said merely there are 100 users of nest then why to stop and whats the load? illogical

siva:

if its not costing you then u should have left the way it is… even with small 100 users … what is

the problem ? and where is the load ?

siva:

Out of our 2 million clients barely under 100 uses that and now most of them moved to kite,

looks like most of the users are not professionals or you are hiding data … majority of professional traders use NEST /ODIN and don’t use broker platform. Check the tweet from just siva for reference

siva:

also kite not able to handle volatility is merely a misconception.

Well there are numerous examples … please check on twitter as Zerodha was trending last week on twitter for Kite issues

Mate, I have been using Zerodha for 10 years now… Don’t you think I wouldn’t have used Kite…I tell you again, Kite is good for Mobile… Nest is best for Desktop/Laptop.

— Options Scalper (@justsiva123) March 24, 2020

Sorry @zerodhaonline @Nithin0dha , I opened my account 8 years back purely for Nest App which you provided. Since You sent an email that you no longer support Nest, I’m moving the fund & Account from you. Gain for Tradesmart and team please suggest good Brokers who support Nest

— Options Scalper (@justsiva123) March 23, 2020

NEST

— Mitesh Patel (@Mitesh_Engr) April 2, 2020

NEST

— Jegathesan Durairaj (Jegan) (@itjegan) February 20, 2020

incognito

3m

i KNOW THE BEST THING YOU GUYS CAN DO IS TO AVOID THIS QUESTION … YOU DON’T HAVE GUTS TO FACE THE PUBLIC . THATS WHY YOU UNLISTED THIS . @siva @nithin

This is NEST
Most brokers do provide this additional facility
Any genuine hard core heavy trader prefers to use it to avoid probs on volatile days for execution

— Abhishek Kar (@Abhishekkar_) January 30, 2020 NEST trading platform

ZerodhaZerodha platforms

Apr 18

5 / 5

Apr 18

3m ago

incognito

3h

I think most of the high volumes traders would agree. Because of kite stopping / login issues / chart loading issues , many traders have lost . Nest was a good solution to this.
Moreover, I think they have provided NEST for some traders ( maybe some privileged customers)
Cutting costs at the expense of turning the best services (in form of trading platform NEST ) is the worst step. Boosting revenue using these type of tricks is not apt step for your reputation -Zerodha @nithin
@siva

1 Reply

• created

3h

• [

last reply

3m

replies

views

users

link

siva

2h

incognito:

incognito:

Out of our 2 million clients barely under 100 uses that and now most of them moved to kite, also kite not able to handle volatility is merely a misconception.

incognito:

Cutting costs at the expense of turning the best services (in form of trading platform NEST ) is the worst step.

incognito:

1 Reply

UNLISTED 2 HOURS AGO

incognito

42m

siva:

I have never heard of nest not being able to handle loads… in fact the inverse is true … moreover, you have said merely there are 100 users of nest then why to stop and whats the load? illogical

siva:

if its not costing you then u should have left the way it is… even with small 100 users … what is

siva:

Out of our 2 million clients barely under 100 uses that and now most of them moved to kite,

looks like most of the users are not professionals or you are hiding data … majority of professional traders use NEST /ODIN and don’t use broker platform. Check the tweet from just siva for reference

siva:

Well there are numerous examples … please check on twitter as Zerodha was trending last week on twitter for Kite issues

Mate, I have been using Zerodha for 10 years now… Don’t you think I wouldn’t have used Kite…I tell you again, Kite is good for Mobile… Nest is best for Desktop/Laptop.

Sorry @zerodhaonline @Nithin0dha , I opened my account 8 years back purely for Nest App which you provided. Since You sent an email that you no longer support Nest, I’m moving the fund & Account from you. Gain for Tradesmart and team please suggest good Brokers who support Nest

NEST

NEST

incognito

3m

i KNOW THE BEST THING YOU GUYS CAN DO IS TO AVOID THIS QUESTION … YOU DON’T HAVE GUTS TO FACE THE PUBLIC . THATS WHY YOU UNLISTED THIS . @siva @nithin

This is NEST
Any genuine hard core heavy trader prefers to use it to avoid probs on volatile days for execution

— Abhishek Kar (@Abhishekkar_) January 30, 2020 NEST trading platform

ZerodhaZerodha platforms

Apr 18

5 / 5

Apr 18

3m ago

incognito

3h

@siva

1 Reply

• created

3h

• [

last reply

3m

replies

views

users

link

siva

2h

incognito:

incognito:

incognito:

incognito:

1 Reply

UNLISTED 2 HOURS AGO

incognito

42m

siva:

siva:

siva:

siva:

NEST

NEST

incognito

3m

This is NEST

— Abhishek Kar (@Abhishekkar_) January 30, 2020

ZERODHA DOESN’T WANT USERS TO KNOW THIS HENCE UNLISTED THIS POST … MUST HAVE BEEN DONE WITH THE OTHER POSTS LIKE THIS ALSO. DISAPPOINTING GUYS @nithin @siva

Listed the main thread, unlisting this one, you can continue there itself.

see i am not here to fight with anyone … Zerodha 's strength was NEST trading terminal . Kite is also very close to our heart but still, nest is irreplaceable . I wish @nithin you do something to make NEST live once again @siva