New Features and Updates on Coin - Mutual Funds

You will get the same days nav, this is just the back end process of NACH.

Yes, this makes sense, we will check the possibilities to get it on Coin. Will add this to our to-do.

4 Likes

@Neelesh
Are there any ‘Net Banking’ charges for investing money in a MF through Coin, as some extra charge has been deducted apart from the Stamp Duty of 0.005% in my case.

For some reason, my recent post under an existing thread of COIN Direct MF category doesn’t seem to get listed among the latest/recent post in the home page. It appears as if no one would know about this post, except for the ppl who are already part of that thread.

This was the post :

(About the Coin - Direct MF category - #24 by SG_13)

@Neelesh Hey, When can we expect NPS on Coin app ? its a much-needed feature.

Hi @Neelesh, any update on the STP?

1 Like

I just realised today the amount of analysis and data Ind Money shows for investment done in zerodha’s coin. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Wow, this looks good.

I dont know what logic you are using here. When I search Nifty, I am being suggested some stupid Taurus index fund which has more expense ratio that everything else combined

It is also not best performing in the past year

1 Like

This is not easily scrollable horizontally for me. Is it an issue on my phone or the email?

1 Like

You need to scroll right on the table; you will be able to check the table.

Yes it’s not that smooth. When we scroll it goes to the next email

2 Likes

Yeah , even I faced the same issue

2 Likes

We will take up changing the format of this email in a few weeks.

Yes it’s same to me

1 Like

Do you have any plan of mutual fund (SOA) transfer to Coin and conversion to Demat here.