New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

still waiting on the settlement amount.

Received . Thanks.

Hi Mohit, still not received settlement amount. Zerodha ticket IDā€¦ 20221010845857. I have ICICI bank account and no change in IFSC since last 6 -7 years. Where is the problem now??? No exact resolution time communicated. I never faced such issue with Zerodha since i opened account 5 years back. Its really irritating and frustrating, please do check or provide transaction reference no. of successful transfer amount.

Still havenā€™t received the settlement amount. Itā€™s already end of the day
WN4458

Itā€™s a hdfc bank account . No changes in IFSC . Even transferred some money from zerodha a few weeks back

Still no funds credited

its been 20hrs since you posted this still waiting on the settlement amount. If it is out of your hands try to atleast provide workarounds.

Finally Amount receivedā€¦ Thanks a lotā€¦

Received now. After 5 daysšŸ˜. I am scared of settlements now!

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t received it :confused:

Hi Mohit,

Itā€™s been 6 days . And I havenā€™t received my settlement amount . Itā€™s been affecting me mentally . WN4458

@ShubhS9 can we buy liquidbees on one day before friday to avoid the transfer of unused funds? then again sell on the very next day to get the cash back? only i will lose is the brokerage I believe.

better to write nearest Deep OTM Options

You can buy on Thursday or even on Friday and sell on Monday. Btw, thereā€™s no brokerage for equity delivery trades :slightly_smiling_face: statutory charges like STT, stamp duty, etc. will be applicable though. You can easily calculate the charges using brokerage calculator: Brokerage calculator ā€“ Zerodha

why does my account got settled today? I thought next settlement will be on first friday in january?

Maybeā€¦

1 Like

Along with the quarterly settlement. Funds are also transferred back to the primary bank account if youā€™ve not traded for 30 calendar days. Explained in detail here.

3 Likes

Again settlement coming January 6th! Get ready traders.

2 Likes

What is a retention statement?(WEB,on%20the%20quarterly%20settlement%20date.

as per this if one has all cash for eg, 2 lakhs rupess
if i take a positional trade say sell 10 rs options 1 lot in which margin blocked is around 1 lakh

then no settlement will be there as 225% of margin blocked is 2.25 lakhs approx ?

please correct me if iā€™m wrong here

This is right. If the margin blocked for open position is 1 lakhs, then 2.25x of this can be retained, ie. 2.25 lakhs (2.25 * 1 lakhs).

Since you only have 2 lakhs, the funds will be retained. There will be no quarterly settlement.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you for the clarification.