New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

It’s been 5days, I didn’t receive my funds in my bank account, even though all the bank details are correct, of my client id GVM461.

2 Likes

Is this trouble with some some selected banks

Zerodha is the only platform facing this issue. If you search just “quarterly settlement not received” zerodha is the only one popping up. I also tried searching if upstox is facing this too but no results. Merger is just a lame excuse cooked up by zerodha. How is upstox not facing the same because of that merger? Why are their clients not talking about it and raising issues over the net? Besides that my bank is NOT even
going through a merger then why am I having to deal with this? I don’t think I’ll continue my trading with zerodha now rather move on to upstox. I missed 2 days of wonderful trade opportunities by no fault of mine. Horrible horrible experience.

2 Likes

Hi Sir, my id GI0383, still my amount not credited to my account today, still how many days you will take for processing the amount to transfer to our bank account… today at what time amount will credit to our bank accounts…

No fund no work, I’m tired.

2 Likes

We have completed the reconciliation exercise with the banks and re-processed quarterly settlement. The funds should be credited to the bank account over the next hour or two.

Settlement just received. Do you anticipate any issues in transferring the money back to demat?

pehle 1 rs transfer kar ke dekh le bhai
baad me pura amount karna

settlement received, thank you @mohitmehra

2 Likes

No, we have not seen customers face issues around this.

still did not get funds
all details are correct and unchanged since i last withdraw my funds and secondly no merger in SBI as well

THANKS A LOT. I received my funds just half an hour ago. thanks once again :+1:

Quarterly settlement received just now

Fund not received in my bank account after quarterly settlement till now.Please check my id SUR982

1 Like

My id VPZ089 SBI BANK settlement amount not received tillnow

Thanks, recieved my funds just an hour back

Received funds…thanks

Funds received, thanks

Funds Received. Thanks

Thanks recived

1 Like