New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

The negative value is either something you bought or the loss in the account. So yeah, need to bring it on Monday. Ideally, there shouldn’t be a negative. Can you DM me the ID, I will have someone check and respond to you.

If you use 3rd party payment gateway providers, they don’t settle instantly with the merchant for any of the payment modes Merchant = broker in this case.

2 Likes

Mine too went into negative cash, not by big amount and so ok. Just wanted to understand how this happened.

1 Like

Hi @pmahesh84,

Can you please DM me the ID ?

2 Likes

50% of the margin used for your F&O trades has to be available in cash even if you have pledged collateral. In case the opening cash balance and funds added for the day are inadequate but you have enough collateral pledged, your trade will go through but your available cash balance will become negative.

Using your screenshot as an example:

Your margin used is 248292.21 and you have adequate collateral to take the trade. But since you need to maintain 50% of this in cash, first your available balance is reduced.

i.e.
Opening cash balance - 50% of used margin =
124229.60 - 124146.105 = 83.495

Why does the screenshot say -115.88 instead of 83.495?
This will likely be due to realised or unrealised losses in your position.

2 Likes

@nithin hello sir ; ) I still haven’t received money back on primary bank acc! that’s means I will end up missing trading on Monday tho? bcoz zerodha always sent money to bank probably by Monday 3pm around :sob: even my friends who’s not using zerodha or xyz broker they receive there money!!

1 Like

My funds still not transfered to my primary account although zerodha email me that your account is settled… Where is My money???

1 Like

Hey @1kaira, @Shozab_Abbas, answered above:

Yep. You can transfer the funds anytime to your trading account.

thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

I use HDFC. IIRC, there is a setting in HDFC netbanking to increase the daily third party transfer limit upto 50L.

Dear my fund not rcvd on my bank account

Monday trading is going to get disturbed heavily. Since the fund is expected in Bank account on next working day.

Hey @Vikash_Patidar, @Raj_Kumar1, the funds will be credited to your bank account by end of the day. In a worst case, by tomorrow.

1 Like

I have been trading everyday and even yesterday but my total balance is not showing in funds section. Also not yet credited to bank account. As I am an active trader why should settlement be done for my account?!

1 Like

Zerodha customer care people simply saying end of the day end of the day

End of the day means what u mean zerodha ? At what time ?

Now it is October 8 2022 7 o clock already still my money is not credited to my bank account

When it will credit ?

COVID is over long time back but still ur customer service is saying we r operating less less…

You r charging much you have to provide enough service . Not even customer care available always long waiting time

When will I. Get money ?? Zerodha tell me fst it is already 7 o clk money still not credited in my bank account

5 Likes

@mohitmehra I received an email today saying that my settlement has been processed. It shows processed in console as well, but did not receive any funds yet (Its 8.30PM evening now on 8th).
I know that NEFT is 24X7 now.
I used the same amount for FnO MIS trades on 7th. Now, if I dont get the amount by sunday, I wont be able to trade on Monday :expressionless: . Any idea what could be the issue?

Its already 8 o clock, I haven’t received the quarterly settlement in my bank account!

1 Like

9 PM…still waiting for the money to be credited to my bank a/c.

dear sir my amount is not credit in bank. I still waiting what to do??