New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

The settlement is processed for all our clients from our end. Since the quantum of transactions is very high with banks today, the processing is slow.

1 Like

@mohitmehra @nithin oh is it?

Then how other brokerages settled client funds on time ?

Other brokerages are already settled funds clients also received . Only zerodha still now money not credited in the bank account

Others donot have the bank issue
Only zerodha is having ?

You people fst told oct 8 4pm then told oct 8 end of the day

Now oct 8 2022 9.30 Pm still how much time u wil say end of the day story ?

When we will get money credit in our bank account ?
Why cannot you people share transaction I’d with us?
What you are guys r doing with client money ?

You zerodha charging more worst service now funds also u r started doing cheating

When we will get the money in our bank account tell exact detail else share the proof u have transferred money and only bank issue

Simply do not tell story ZERODHA . U r going to lose customers soon

3 Likes

The timeline we have been sharing for the credit of funds is based on the interaction with our bankers. As I write this, most of our customers would have received the settlement in their bank accounts. If your funds are pending, it is only because of the large transaction queue that banks ended up with.

2 Likes

@mohitmehra @nithin

ZERODHA how nicely changing your words and finally putting blame on the banks

If it is the long queue with banks how other brokerages clients got funds??

R u thinking people are stupid to believe u ?

What about the transaction I’d details ? Have u send to all customers ?

What is ur dump customer service is doing ?

Till now no reply for created tickets regarding this money not credited issue…

Why your customer service is always saying due to covid operations less COVID IS OVER long back

R u in another world ZERODHA ?

U PEOPLE CHARGING HUGE CHARGES , no good customer service no one time settlement or payment
Simply telling stories and putting blame on bank’s

You ZERODHA then on what basis u commited oct 8th end of the day ?

If u cannot do anything as commited how we can beleive and put our money ?

If no money in account Monday what happen to our open trades ?

U ZERODHA want only earn and cheat people money . U never care about people money

Till now no money credited in my bank account

When will I get money tell me. Else I will go to consumer court and file a case against ZERODHA with my 10 friends

1 Like

Mine just got credited in SBI. 11:15 PM

Same issue with my account. Still waiting for the money to hit my bank account :disappointed:

Hi Gowtham, our bank has confirmed credit of funds for our customers. If you are yet to receive the money, you can DM me your client ID. Will get it checked.

Thank you! I received my money and want to ask a thing… can I transfer back to trading acc on zerodha even on Sunday?

HDFC bank money is not yet credited. Kindly check.

1 Like

Now its 9th Oct and still the settlement funds are not credited to my account.Are you guys delivering cash physically to each person?..and your customer care is still in covid times.The customer care complacency is shameful.

Yes.
NEFT is now operational 365 days 24x7.

1 Like

I have not received the money yet it is 9th October morning 8:30 am

Can you tell us how long it would take?

Yes @1kaira. You can.

You can check more on fund transfer to your Zerodha account here : How much time does it take for the funds to get transferred to the Zerodha account?

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India:

Sir my name is Animesh Sood and my client ID on Zerodha is SZ7569. I’ve not received the funds yet. Could you please check the status.

2 Likes

Hi
I have not received the amount yet my client I’d HE0877

1 Like

Till Nw mmoney not credited

1 Like

A few of our clients have not received credit in their bank accounts. We are running a reconciliation with our partner bank. Our team checked the client IDs shared here and on some of the tickets raised with us. They belong to this list.

The funds should be available in your bank account by the end of today.

2 Likes

@mohitmehra pls get this ticket resolved - 20221008343270

Its related to quarterly settlement, its urgent, if its not resolved today, I wont be able to trade tomorrow

Funds are not reflecting in bank after quarterly settlement on Oct 7th.

Can you check status - ID : RV0101

2 Likes

Client ID - GR 0466 have not received credit in account yet it is already 09 Oct 22 1400 hrs.

1 Like