New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

hi sir, my quarterly settlement amount not received to my bank account till today itself, please do the process immediately…

1 Like

Hello, my account is HDU307, and I still haven’t received my quarterly settlement fund back to my bank account. Kindly let me know how long do I have to wait…

IDBI Bank is up for sale. Zerodha should buy it and ask all it’s customers to open accounts in it. This will ensure that payouts are credited instantly in future and customers won’t be left complaining for days that they haven’t received the money in bank.:rofl:

2 Likes

GI3328. Still not received. What is the issue?

Do we have an update on time taken?

2 Likes

GI3328. How do I escalate this? Still not received funds and it is a big amount.

How much more time we should wait for our fund
Client I’d HE0877

Client ID - GVC559, funds still not recieved. Kindly credit the amount. It’s urgent.

2 Likes

GN9125. Amount not received. No update from zerodha either. What to do??

1 Like

Client ID GR0466. I have spoken to SBI Bank and they have told no Funds transferred back as part of quarterly settlement transaction from Zerodha to SBI bank since 07 OCT 22 has taken place in bank and the amount must be held by Zerodha only. Please clarify for holding my amount. Today is 10 Oct 22 almost four days passed, is it a joke going on by just giving useless and irresponsible replies to your clients.
Matter needs to be solved immediately or else I am filing a writ in Court for compensation on losses being suffered and interest on my total amount confiscated by your firm.

7 Likes

We are already near end of 4th day, no update on credit.

If zerodha is holding amount then why not revert back to account.

1 Like

We are sorry for the delay. We are still waiting on our bank to share confirmations for some transactions.

The transactions that failed due to incorrect bank details (IFSC from merged banks mostly) have been added back to the ledger earlier today.

So the schedule to transfer moved to another end of the day ?

2 Likes

sir mine is ICICI bank account. previously i added funds & done withdrawl also successfully. how cand i trade if the only capital (small but thats what i have) is blocked. kindly look into my request. pls. my client id is WLJ961. THANK U

3 Likes

Is your bank banking system is still in stone age ?
I can understand few of the transaction might failed because of IFSC ( cos of merger). What about the rest of the transaction including mine where IFSC code is correct, still we are repeatedly messaging and your customer care executive seems to live on another planet and what was the sense of creating ticket when after creating ticket there is no follow up from zerodha’s end. Atleast in this forum you are replying. Thanks for that.

Amount debited from Zerodha account on Friday 7th October.

And as of Monday 10th October 8:40 PM, amount still not credited to our accounts (HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank). Bank CC saying issue with payment sender’s systems, and banking systems are robust, and face no issues processing payroll of whole Indian services sector on last working day each month (unlike few lacs of Zerodha customers they deal).

Not sure who is right, however customer is at receiving end here again.

Happy mental wellness week for your customers. Carry on with such practices.

1 Like

PJ7150, funds not yet credited to my account, this is weird and unusual.

Its 4 days and no update on when I would receive my amount…

Missed out on some of the fresh positions today because of funds availability (Yes, still waiting it to be credited in My account and my account details are not incorrect). While the idea should be applauded from SEBI, clearly it’s too much to handle for our banking infra. This should have been thought through by SEBI. Also I assume Zerodha is not the only broker in this boat? (where deposits of clients are dangling somewhere in Bank servers batch jobs)

We can understand due to heavy load, banking system failing. Atleast where you have discrepancy you can just add money back to trading account and allow us to do the trading.
It’s neither in bank nor in trading account. What to do now??

1 Like