New Running Account Settlement Rule - Single day for clients of all stockbrokers in India

I have axis bank account and all the account details are correct. pls send my funds asap

1 Like

Client ID ZU0183. It has been more than 4 days now and you guys have vanished upwards of INR 13 lakhs from my trading account.
I have live FnO positions in my trading account and with each passing that missing margin is hurting me.

Where is my money ???

1 Like

@mohitmehra itā€™s been 3 days now and still havenā€™t recieved the funds yet as part of quarterly settlement. Client ID - GQ7656. Please look into this ASAP.

2 Likes

hello sir @mohitmehra , my client id is GG0971. and my bank account linked with HDFC BANK.
i have also received an email of funds getting withdrawn to my primary account. but i havenā€™t received the funds yet in my bank account. no entry have been shown in my bank account statement.
please look into the matter. and the statement in zerodha console is showing the amount has been transferred.
but no message or mail is been received from my bank about the money been transferred to the account.
@mohitmehra

2 Likes

Havenā€™t recieved funds into my kotak bank account post the quarterly settlement.

Also no response from zerodha on the ticket raised 13 hours ago .

Kindly update the status ASAP

1 Like

Hi my user id is TW8144, itā€™s been more than three days that settlement has not been done , i checked with the bank, they have no such information.

I have checked with your team and they keep saying bu end of the day. My question is following

Are they discriminating accounts ? On basis of size and popularity, how come big accounts with social media following had settlement on time and small accounts money got stuck in the settlement?

How come none of the accounts which are big in size or with social media following are facing this problem and small accounts are facing such and such ?

Please respond to your tickets and donā€™t play customer for a fool

2 Likes

After the customer service promise that I should get my fund back at the end of the day 10th I am still waiting for the funds. My bank is SBI and customer ID HB4711.

3 Likes

GN9125 amount not received. Itā€™s more alarming bcoz now zerodha even stopped the EOD story. To remind u all, my bank never gone through a Merge, my IFSC code is correct. My account is active bcoz I had a successful withdrawal from zerodha few days back.

2 Likes

ZU0183. Is there any fixed timeline by which Zerodha will return my funds. Please note that I have live FnO positions in my trading account and each passing day, the missing margin is hurting me.

Is there any accountability Zerodha has towards its customers ??

1 Like

@mohitmehra also just in case you will say KYC or IFSC code error there are no such things

My account is HDFC , IFSC remained the same , also KYC is updated

My funds have also not yet credited to my linked SBI account as of now that is 10th oct. almost 11th oct now.This extremely disappointing.

Please look into this case. Client ID: GNC276

@mohitmehra can you provide an ETA or an update at least as to where you are ? can you send an email about current status to individual clients? This is creating a very bad name for Zerodha and can lead to its downfall. This about money not any other stuff

@mohitmehra What is the updated timeline now ?
Mine is ICICI bank with no IFSC issues as i am receiving dividends without any hassle. you need to look at your banking partner first. Its unacceptable and frustrating for full time traders.
Client ID : GZ3904

For the last three days, we have been getting transaction confirmations from our bank incrementally. The pending transactions are the ones which are yet to be reconciled. We have not been able to reprocess the transaction or give back trading ledger credit to this list of customers due to the incomplete reconciliation with bank records (transaction ID and corresponding status).

Our team is working on coordinating with our bank to confirm the status of all the transactions manually. We are hoping to complete the exercise today. Once we reprocess the failed transaction, the funds should hit your account in a couple of hours.

P.S. For the correct IFSCs, we are obligated to send funds to the customerā€™s bank account. Our usual process involves crediting back the funds to the trading ledger in case a transaction fails. For the transactions that fail due to technical reasons at the bankā€™s end, we are required to reprocess them.

3 Likes

Hi Mohit ,
My bank account everything is proper . There is no merger with ICICI as far as i know . Then why it is delayed in my case . Please provide ETA .
Please send out official mail communication stating that it is delayed because of so and so reason . Why there is no communication individually.

Please do not post any thing generic stating that Bank merger issue etc . There are 100ā€™s of people who are facing credit issue with proper bank details updated in Zerodha

2 Likes

A leading FinTech company that does not have an existing tried and tested electronic process for bank reconciliation? Really? Even a rookie programmer should have been able to set that up for you.

1 Like

Please provide ETA or send indivudial mails for failed transactions

2 Likes

Still fund not credited in my account . All bank detail r updated properly . I have checked no ifsc code also changed for my account still fund not credited. Iā€™d: TI2882

Can Zerodha at least give some definite timeline for funds credit ? This nightmare cannot go on indefinitely.

1 Like

@mohitmehra - You should be responsible for answering this atleast. Its not a game. Its about financials. I think huge amount of people did a mistake taking the account with Zerodha. I have contacted couple of friends who opened account with other trading partners and seems there is no such type of issue with crediting the money back to their account. Being said indiaā€™s famous brokerage app what did zerodha do all these days with out even solving technical issues with banks.

1 Like