Nifty 4000 on the way

Hey yes not that good at language department but completely got what you said … anyway you are more experienced than I am…peace

The PE is right now is a joke as we can’t predict the future earnings. Just grab some high quality stocks regardless of PE multiple.

2 Likes

I mention PE for nifty not stock , i dont believe stock in this kind of market , PE 12 nifty @ 6200 i will buy only Niftybees

Your telling in one post that you do not like Niftybees and only invest in Juniorbees. One day later buying Niftybees. :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

@TradingWizard yes you are correct , see bank bees and juniour bees can give a return @15 to 20 % and recovery also speed not in nifty like that

yes i dont like nifty bees becauuse its will give 12% in long term , but when the valuation will become cheap i have enough spare money . if i will get attract valuation in index i can buy niftybess @ PE 12 whats wrong , i never buy individual stock , ETF are very good to protect capital ,

Investing is an art , its not everyone cup of TEA , , when the valuation will become cheap retail people have FEAR and NO CASH , this is the time slowly use the forumla and invest gradually2d55951b5e010a7fb340783c0f89a81c2f784705_2_690x373

Currently i have equity allocation is ony 15% i will incease to maximum 30% only not more than that , even if nifty fall to 3000 i will increase stake in equity upto 50 % thats all, I Am in SIP mode only not LUMPSUM

3 Likes

one of my family members purchased ITC 2000 shares @25 , HDFC bank shares @37 2000 shares on 2004 still they are holding , they are getting good dividended , these share owners are passed away now the children demate account is lying , this is the long term holding , they are getting good and big dividended nowa days

i will share the screenshot with those people permision soon

3 Likes

sir …once you said you had icici and ntpc. have you sold that shares or average

Would see if we get to reach 6500-7000 range, today rise was expected as a rule of gravity (reverse gravity in earth), if a ball drops with more speed, it bounces with more speed. and it again comes down… so looking for 6500 ranges.

@ONLYINTRADAY I have only few shares like icici @395 /125 qty , ntpc i am holding i bought @99 equivalent to one lot, in 2015 , every month i am doing covered call getting 15k from 2016 i already recovered all invested money from covered call and dividended , i place a GTTorder @75 its triggered 2 days back now my average price is coming to 85 there is no loss in my portfolio , from next month owards i will get 30 k from NTPC covered call

if you plan every thing before coming to stock market you dont want to worry for anything fall or rise in market , if you treat upto stock market as business

most of my investment in ETF , easy to invest easy to avergae with confidentely

2 Likes

@Riyas_Ahamed Why you still hold into NTPC? I mean it haven’t shown much of a growth over the years. Or are you strictly looking on dividend only?

@athulskarun whatever i invested in NTPC i got the money back already through covered call and dividends , the investment in NTPC is free now , NTPC is trading below BOOK value , NTPC is finished all project in dec 2020, its will start earning from 2021 , the dividend is increasing every year , its will go to 150 in 2022 or + , but i like this NTPC stock because covered call best stock , every month now i can get 25+30k through covered call , its low beta stock , i will keep my portfolio beta is .50 this is very important

in this downfall also my portfolio is up 1% this is almost important for me , now you know why i keep this share also in my portfolio , most of the high growth stock fell 50% + , i will mix my portfolio through BETA and growth based

2 Likes

great ideas

@Riyas_Ahamed Nice! That was a good analysis. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

sir .are you started again your monthly income generating trading as past.

@ONLYINTRADAY yes i am doing , continusely, all trades are going on profit only

today most of the trades i closed , tmw expiray also i will do

1 Like

I second that

If at all nifty want to go up may go up till 8675 and big fall … and banknifty upto 20k …

If stays above 8675, till 9380 possible.

What happen to reit embassy ? you averaging ?

@vishnux REIT I have one lot @ 380 now it’s trading at 340 something nothing is big loss it’s long term I don’t want to look my long term investment, I am getting wonderful dividends also , per share 6.10 every quarter, i put GTT order @ 300 also , I will buy again
Now I have only 15 % in equity , even I am in profit only , I purchased protective PUT of Dec 2020 when January starts 1 lot to protect my portfolio and I shorted 2 lot nifty @ 12321 in January I squared of @ 9000 , luckily my stop loss not hit in future , around 4.7 lakhs booked against my portfolio, my actual equity loss is 85k debt profit is 1.8lakhs gold profit is 32k overall I am in good profit in FEB
I buy bankbees @ 177 etc , this is professional way to build portfolio
If those are investing now the rewards will be big in long term through capital appreciation and dividends

I never listen the rumours about market ,I believe market , I know very well how to handle the market, I don’t care where the market will be today or tommrow, I learned good lesson in 2008 , this is good chance to invest I am investing

Most of the people get out in this market , new people will enter this market I know , I am staying in market from 2007 , last three years I am full time trader

Something I leave for my children is
Bankbees, junior bees, gold bees, REIT embassy through confidentiality, not any individual shares

4 Likes

Don’t give any target for nifty , you don’t know how market will behave from here , now the market is not 2008 situation , in 2008 nifty went 2800 low from there the market pickup
Now market is trading 8300 , if any good news market where it’s will go no one knows because VIX is 78+ , what do you mean 78+ you know, if market is going up it’s will go double speed with less volume , bank nifty can fly 4000 point also it’s will happen very soon , bank nifty does in have circuit
So don’t guess market will go only 9k or 8 k
This is your first experience I think , the move you will see in upside only , now downside speed will be reduced , because FII sold everything , DII and retail and some institutions are holding now it’s will hold , now those who sold call option will be wipe out any time

1 Like