Nifty 4000 on the way

Its not target its levels , you are fundamental guy , i am technical guy…you can see nifty closed near my range.

Even if I am right 60% right , that is enough for me.

Technicals works because lots of people and institution follow it.

4 Likes

How you are getting “Dividends” :zipper_mouth_face:

@TIMEFRAME

now i have total 600 qty yesterday @310 GTT triggered yesterday

my average price is 335 now , hold for long term like 10+ years

dividende will directly credit to your bank account every quarter , dividended will increase evry half yearly , if they sold some old property you will get bump dividend also

:zipper_mouth_face: :grinning:

embassy office park is not an equity , its different asset class , most of the website cannot track , it is one of the diversification of the portfolio , REIT is are most famous in USA and SINGAPORE ,

most of the mutual fund have mandatory holding of REIT in USA , the cushion of portfolio

@TIMEFRAME

you can see reliance industries found RED FLAG , its means these compnay have a chance on BANKRUPT, india no1 company , its not like that my dear

Parameter are only for referance , through this we cannot take a finanl desicison

:zipper_mouth_face::grinning:

1 Like

@TIMEFRAME s i told this is not equity , this is real estate trust asset , if you need to check out dividends go to embassy websit see the investor section , they clearly mention , then its upto you , if you believe money control you believe

@Riyas_Ahamed that statement anybody has to take with a pinch of salt. How come all trades are positive?

@ksksat see my trading strategy is 95% accuracy , that means i dont have a loss never think , i have a loss and i will convert the loss to profit through adjustment , i will stick with 3 strategy only

i am not a genious see my capital around 60L , average every year 25 to 28 L i am making profit approxamately 2lakhs per month , its more conservative trader only i am , i dont want to take any risk in the market , before i taken risk ,now i stopped

the same thing one of my close friend also trading his capital is 5 L , in equity intrady he is making every day 7 to 10k more than 5 years , he is an intelligent, not me ,

every body have a loss how you are managing thats a guts ,

6 Likes

Is the market going up due to both US and India announcing economic relief package? today RBI Governor may announce rate cuts. How long will it sustain the uptrend? While the ground zero reality is increasing number of cases and deaths due to coronavirus in both countries. And lockdown impacting productivity and output. I can still see people on the streets every now and then, not like usual, but the streets are not completely empty as it should be. What I want to ask is, if we as humans and the markets as well have started to accept it as the new normal and a way of life?

1 Like

Markets are in euphoria of stimulus, once it dies down markets will fall again to factor in impact of lockdown, which our market’s haven’t yet, though think downside will be capped to previous low of 7500.

Also our people haven’t accepted this as normal way of life, our population is just undisciplined and reckless, they just don’t want to take situation seriously, though it’s not large number of population, just spoilt brats.

1 Like

8500-6000 consolidation? :slightly_smiling_face:
This itself is a very pessimistic range bro. And if it touches 6k after being at 12.5k just over month back then 4k,3k,2k anything’s possible. This virus has the potential to overshadow any other fall in stock market history. Things are changing so fast today…what seems impossible looks probable after 2 days and imperative after 4 days. The answer to all our questions will be answered by market only…forget a week or month after, nobody in this group knows what’s in store for us even tomorrow.

1 Like

Riyas bhai always a fan of your humility. Which 3 strategies do you follow? Its a complex world of options out there and the more we study them the worse it becomes. Can you tell the strategies one should follow or the ones that you follow?

Also with new margin rules from this month what is the revised ROC one should expect by playing safe only?

@PiyushK Nothing secret , i will disclose its every body using common in the option world -
1- Warridor
2- Mouse ear & double mountain
3-Iron condor

sucess ratio in these strategy is 90 to 95% after adjustment

here market always move , your option always fluctuate , the key is how you are adjusting the position , adjustment only determining your sucess ration in option trading

happy trading

3 Likes

Thanks! Are warridor & mouse ear/double mountain there in The Options Trader Handbook?(maybe by some other name).

i already posted in some thread when nifty is 12200 i discuss the market will crash , somebody blamed me , our economy is strong most of the analystic bet nifty will touck 14 k with in a year , but confidentky i shortd nifty at 12300 2 lots of future and i close @9800 bokked 4 lakhs rupees , on that time market need one trigger to go down , corona is the trigger

now market is wented up because of NEWS are driving the market , news will not hold the market in upward , its will fall again and break 7500 very soon

created a wide bear put spread

1 Like

@PiyushK Warridor is there , rest two you can goole it are search in youtube you can get

1 Like

Iron Condor I have already learnt and started implementing too when you told me few months back :slight_smile:
I’ll check the other two in Google. Couldn’t find them in the book. Thanks broh!

1 Like