Nifty 50 tick not updating 02/24

As per support team, short selled position will be delivered in account.
This will go to Exchange and will get settled T+3 days.
Short delivery penality will be applicable.

But update from zerodha is :slight_smile:

Plan of action: If NSE isn’t back up by 2.45 pm, we will block all new MIS & CO orders for the day and attempt to square off all equity MIS & CO positions on BSE. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do anything with intraday F&O positions if NSE isn’t back up.

Update:

If NSE doesn’t open for the day, all MIS and CO positions in the F&O and CDS segments will get carried over to tomorrow with today’s buy/sell entry price.

Has anyone’s CO order been squared off in BSE? It’s past 2:45PM and mine still hasn’t been.

Doesn’t look like NSE to open today , SGX is up more than 100 points , Along with global market !!, will NSE pay for any losses?

I bought Maruti on NSE at around 6980. Now they shorted it on BSE at 6550. 12,000 loss for no reason.

Orders not getting squared off. But just counter orders on BSE.

Now Zerodha has bought themselves 600 quantities from BSE additionally, which is further adding up to my losses as my NSE short of 600 quantities is still there like a sitting duck stuck at the price of the closure… Humongous volatility and my losses piling up… What to do now? This is ridiculous…

Everybody taking turns and ganging up on retail. Le lo. Sab aake le lo hamari

1 Like

AND NOW THE CHARTS ARE NOT UPDATING…

Dooms Day indeed