Not able to exit pfc sell pe, what is the solutions

NOT ABLE TO EXIT PFC SELL PE, WHAT IS THE SOLUTIONS, Not able to exit , PFC SELL PE which sold at 4.34 and becomes ITM,
What is the solution and how to exit this position

1 Like

whats the error showing while exiting?

1 Like

Order is pending, not getting executed

order is pending, always

so no liquidity?.. you can hedge. try sell future

1 Like

I sold, Jan future for hedge

You hedged next month expiry? Stock options are physically settled on expiry. Can you take delivery?

1 Like

If I hedge with DEC future, will I have to take delivery? how to take delivery what will be the cost?

If you have sold Dec future along with your sold PE, they will automatically get cancelled and no delivery will be taken or given, but the PE should remain in the money for that to happen.

2 Likes

I have sell future sell position for Jan expiry PFC, what are other alternatives for me

Shall I buy 130 PE for DEC for hedge or Sell Dec Jan future or Dec future for hedge and avoid delivery

Could you show the order book when market is open?

1 Like

Kindly read this, your every doubt will get cleared.

you mean, on Monday when market opens,
Can tell me the solution for this, not able to exit .

1 Like

This is an deep ITM contract so will not have enough liquidity hence it’ll be difficult to exit this position. You can check the market depth window during market hours for more information.

Upon expiry, if the option is ITM, you will have to take delivery of underlying shares. To take delivery of shares, you will have to maintain sufficient funds in your account, ie. Strike Price * Lot Size * No. of Lots.

If you do not have sufficient funds, your account will result in debit balance, on which interest will be applicable at 0.05% per day. Please check this support article to learn about physical settlement process in detail:

Strike Price * Lot Size * No. of Lots. plz look at this, and let me know what would be account balance required to maintained as per current scenarios

To take physical delivery, you will have to maintain Rs. 930,000 (150 Strike Price * 6200 Lot Size * 1 No. of lots held).

Can I buy PFC 135 PE DEC or sell future DEC to hedge position?

You can. But do note, for net-off of physical settlement obligations, both options need to expire ITM. Would suggest you read the article shared above.

1 Like

what would be the margin required in this case ? 9,30,000/- or 18,60,000/- ?

In physical delivery, will I get PFC shares or options or futures at what price??