Order Problems with system

Coming to that too

Hey @maddy_Des,

Was not running away at all dear…
Really sorry for not been able to reply…

That was not for you but for Bhosle

@maddy_Des
I always were using CO. First time using BO. So it’s natural to made little maistakes. But you criticising me and mithilesh too

Dear @Vikrant_Bhosale,

Happy that you understand what you want and what you intend to do… All the best dear…

@Vikrant_Bhosale @maddy_Des,

Please don’t take things personally… Am happy that @maddy_Des and @lindo at least came forward to spare their time to explain… Thank you guys for that…

I know newbees like me can be a pain sometimes…

1 Like

@Mitesh_Thakkar
No, some time pro can be pain hahaha :rofl:

No hard feelings bro.
I only get irritated when people start accusing others for their own ignorance.
Then rather than trying hard to learn start finding shortcuts, have escapee mentality.
And most pathetically laugh out the attempts by others t put in some sense in the

1 Like

@Mitesh_Thakkar
Better to leave idiots as they may be.
We can continue our discussion by pm.

Can you pls pm me separately… don’t know how that happens here either…

People, please refrain from getting personal or name calling. There are better ways to disagree with something.

@Bhuvan how can we change our user name? my username is changed automatically from my previous user name…

1 Like

i will repeat whatever maddy has explained but maybe in different words with an example…

1. assume you have 10 stocks of Cipla …
  2. Current price is at 608 Rs…
  3. You want to put a stop loss and sell at 600rs with trigger price as 601Rs …

So you are putting a limit order to sell cipla at 600rs and the order will get trigerred when cipla tocuhes 601 Rs

Now imagine the scenario cipla falls from 608 to 595 rs . When the stop loss order gets triggered , it will place a sell order at 600 rs. But if the price is already fallen to 595 rs. So your order wont be executed and will be pending .
In Simple expalined words , when your sell order gets triggered and there are no buyers to buy at 600rs , your order wont get executed.

2 Likes