Paytm lists at huge discount ! 😩

Bad news never seems to end with Paytm. Very sad : ( The comes at a time where they were planning to apply for Small Finance Bank License. Brutal.

1 Like

Blockquote

Chain of bad things continue for PayTM

1 Like

Paytm has crashed from 2100 levels to 616.

Is there any negative news pending which the stock hasnt factored in ? :sweat_smile: I feel we can witness a dead cat bounce from these levels.

Just a hunch. Im for sure not gonna trade.

Looks like short term bottom is made around 500 odd levels. Stock is currently showing good price and volume action.

Worth buying few shares for fun. expecting 750 odd levels

Last swing does look climactic, but to me seems too early to say bottom is done. Early buying so far keeps getting sold into, safer bet may be to wait for buying to lead to further buying. ( Anyway, i dont trade stocks overnight, yet and likely wont try to pick bottoms in future. So not an expert … )

PayTM’s current focus is building investor relations at this time when the stock value is going down. RBI recently suspended Paytm Payments Bank from onboarding new investors because of its current situation.

570 to 645++ not bad. But, as I said, this is not a stock where I will be comfortable to bet big.

It’s showing many fluctuations today. Maybe an opportunity for day traders to take home some good money!

Once my favourite stock; it is not even on my list these days.

Am not sure why some one would buy this stock for the long term now. Indian market itself is expensive. Am pretty sure we will get this stock at much lower price in future.

For trading pop its is probably k

The issue is not with fundamentals but with Management. They are big time liers and hence many people want to stay away from those companies which are run by dishonest people.

Fundamentals are key problem…They had no clear business plan…Just putting nose into every financial businsss but they r not excelling in anything…Now they trying for smallfin bank license. Lets see…

If the company had planned the future properly, it would not have been facing these issues. They tried to offer nearly everything on their app but they got distracted from where they started.

1 Like

It’s all because of the wrong strategies. When you go with the flow in the market, you are bound to go in the wrong direction.

looks like majority of the Mutual funds and HNIs accumulated btwn 500-550 zones.

key supports for this stock for the long term. below that pain of life

1 Like

Ouch :rescue_worker_helmet:

Dukh dard aur peeda ek saat :sneezing_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Retailers increasing the stake hmmm

I did not do anything wrong. I did not subscribe to the shares of these new age companies, but still I own this company through Nifty Next 50…why, just why…

Women proposes and God Disposes… I think

1 Like

Paytm has a major example for many startups. They must focus on one thing and make it better. Adding everything to their app proved expensive for them.

1 Like