PI not mentioned in Zerodha products?

Even after new update, it is generating unexpected errors while opening a chart or initiating a trade

Pi%20error%203-5-19

Specific to you, may be you can create a ticket here.

It daily creates new errors. Don’t know from where does it get them. Sometimes it shows errors while trying to initiate a trade, sometimes at the time of opening SnapQuote window, sometimes while opening a chart…

Please ask your developers to check it properly before sending it as an update.

Have already created a ticket for it. In fact, for last few days have been doing it almost everyday.

Pi%20error2%2010-05-2019

Can you give me ticket number.

Ticket no : 20190510974275

@siva sir, I’ve created one more ticket for chart related problem. I’d created ticket for the same problem few days back and them told me to synchronized my computer time. Today I’d given them access to my computer to solve Pi related problems and they synchronized the clock. But still it is showing chart related problems. It mostly creates problem when a stock starts running and I open a chart of that stock. That chart shows a gap between last candle and current candle. It only shows full candle (without gap) when Pi starts creating a new candle (next candle). Have recorded a video using a screen capture recorder and have sent it to Zerodha support team. (Ticket No : 20190510187055)

Sorry for posting all these things here. I wasn’t getting proper solution from support team so have to post them here.

Haven’t got any solution for candle gap error in Pi charts. Have tried everything told by Zerodha support staff but it’s still showing that gap. In fact, haven’t got any reply for this ticket : 20190513921589

Will check it.

Hopefully there won’t be any progress in Pi from Zerodha still sending this pic just to remind about it.

PI%20error%2027-05-2019

This seems to be specific to your system, sending you the solution via ticket. Next time you can create ticket directly here.

Still showing that candle gap error in Pi charts

No. It’s happening to others as well. I had mentioned this in another post

Even this. Everyone has a problem

@siva will this be fixed? Even changing time frame creates gap or irregular charts. No flow. Had checked with your team as well, NO HELP!!