Please Help, I need help badly

True
Maturity required to start trading.

I got email From CDSL. But I’m unable to understand meaning of “BO’s UCC Linkage Status”. Can anyone explain this term?!

Also what is “V” and “Z”?

@ShubhS9 Can you spare a minute please to help me know meaning of the terms? V and Z and Linkage UCC?

UCC is unique client code assigned to each investor of a particular broker .
BO is backoffice system of a broker.

Yeah, I get that but what is V and Z?

Send a mail to [email protected]

If you’re getting panic and anxiety attacks coz of this reason than you should completely avoid stock market bro.

1 Like

Finally, received email regarding my 5Paisa DEMAT and TRADING account closure from 5Paisa along with this CDSL attached document.

Now I finally can sleep with peace.

Yes he is very young and should give it a break and focus on studies first

That’s what I’ll do now. Closing all my DEMAT accounts now and Leaving stock market for lifetime. I have better things to do. :slight_smile: Thanks to everyone for their time and help!

3 Likes

You can raise this issue with CDSL or SEBI

1 Like

@SaddenedNewbie Linking/Delinking Status (V=Verified, D=Delinked, C=Closed, Z=Auto Cancelled From
CDS End

1 Like

True…if u want to be in stock market u should control your emotions or u will not survive

This makes me believe that you are finding it difficult to control your emotions. I would suggest taking a break and giving yourself time to think and decide whether you want to do it or not.

As the customer service team has clearly mentioned in the email that the subscription plan is canceled, I think there is nothing to worry. Also, you did cancel your bank account transaction so they would not be able to deduct directly from your bank account since auto debit from the bank has to be activated.

Nothing will happen. You have their emails and everywhere it’s the basic account so even if they come up with any such tactic, you can contact the customer support again.

Hey buddy. C’mon now. Go out. Play a sport. Live life! Making money will come too, at the right time!

This is a one year (almost) old post. I am sure he must have found new avenues

Good if he has. If he hasn’t it’s a reminder.

@ SaddenedNewbie Kindly do not worry as it has been confirmed that your Platinum Plan is cancelled and you have a copy of mails as a proof. If you are still getting anxiety attacks, please consult a healthcare expert.