Please Help, I need help badly

No, I’m not begging anyone to pay me INR 5500. (First because I ain’t a begger and second their emails clearly states that they ain’t gonna charge me. The problem was something else. Read post again)

You said it by yourself, people here are trading in crores and people also trade in few thousands. I’ve very small capital around 8k INR which are my savings from childhood. It’s like comparing Tata Nano Vs. Lamborghini Aventador.

Yes, I’m very very happy my CDSL EASIEST request got approved and my DEMAT account holdings are finally empty. I placed request for account closure too and they’ve closed my account. I’ll also receive final confirmation email for the same soon as per as 5Paisa.

Actually it’s pretty simple. Go to CDSL EASIEST website. Register with the BOID of the DEMAT account from which you want to transfer your holdings.

Fill all details.

Select “Trusted Account”
Now enter BOID(s) of DEMAT account where you want to transfer holdings.

Now wait for your DP to approve your CDSL EASIEST registration.

Once approved, Login into CDSL EASIEST. Go to transaction, Setup, Bulk Setup, Select Execution date, Counter BOID will be the BOID of DEMAT Account where you want to transfer your holdings. Exchanges: NSE, Market Types: Rolling Normal, ISIN details, pick the stock and the quantity which you want to transfer to that counter BOID.

Submit it. Now verify the Transaction with the PIN you received from CDSL on your email. And you’re done.

Now wait for your DP to approve the transfer request.

1 Like

@SaddenedNewbie really great that at young age u have clearly understood a demat transfer process.

As i told money is money. May be it is a coincidence that u put ur problem here and solution came in next 2 hours

Wish u all success

Read books on trading and invest in knowledge. Take advice from senior traders and take one step at a time

1 Like

Could be coincidence but I raised complaint on SEBI SCORES regarding the same earlier this month for rejection of CDSL EASIEST transfer request. Also, I wrote tons of emails to 5Paisa Support and Tons of calls. Finally, it got approved. I don’t really want to know what was the reason behind rejection or how it got finally accepted but I’m happy that my 5Paisa DEMAT account finally got cleared up and now it’s in closure process. :smiley:

If they charge they will refund. Don’t worry. Keep all emails with you.

2 Likes

You will face such anxiety daily in stock market.
Without a balanced mind, don’t enter stock market. Some days you will get more anxiety than this. Your problem is nothing.

So first be strong mentally and then only start trading.

True
Maturity required to start trading.

I got email From CDSL. But I’m unable to understand meaning of “BO’s UCC Linkage Status”. Can anyone explain this term?!

Also what is “V” and “Z”?

@ShubhS9 Can you spare a minute please to help me know meaning of the terms? V and Z and Linkage UCC?

UCC is unique client code assigned to each investor of a particular broker .
BO is backoffice system of a broker.

Yeah, I get that but what is V and Z?

Send a mail to [email protected]

If you’re getting panic and anxiety attacks coz of this reason than you should completely avoid stock market bro.

1 Like

Finally, received email regarding my 5Paisa DEMAT and TRADING account closure from 5Paisa along with this CDSL attached document.

Now I finally can sleep with peace.

Yes he is very young and should give it a break and focus on studies first

That’s what I’ll do now. Closing all my DEMAT accounts now and Leaving stock market for lifetime. I have better things to do. :slight_smile: Thanks to everyone for their time and help!

3 Likes

You can raise this issue with CDSL or SEBI

1 Like

@SaddenedNewbie Linking/Delinking Status (V=Verified, D=Delinked, C=Closed, Z=Auto Cancelled From
CDS End

1 Like

True…if u want to be in stock market u should control your emotions or u will not survive

This makes me believe that you are finding it difficult to control your emotions. I would suggest taking a break and giving yourself time to think and decide whether you want to do it or not.