Please Help, I need help badly

I faced similar issue with 5 paisa. For a week i scolded them with all indian vulgar words. After a week i got a response if i continue they will sue me. I said, The day when i get a notice from you. I’ll smash your lawyer right there. That’s what i replied

First they give free units of some shit. Neither of them have liquidity. It’s free account but they block 500, once cash is deposited and when client wants to close, You can’t sell those free units and everything gets delayed. Somehow i just ignored but your case involves some reasonable cash. Keep hitting them until they really resolve. Because in my case, it took continuous week!

How exactly my case requires some reasonable cash?

1 Like

I mean! you said they already deducted cash. Did you got the cash back? or still in process?

They told they didn’t deducted any amount nor they’ll charge any amount. They mentioned on the email. But I’m scared if they’ll use that Trade Station bug excuse and slap me with charge with excuse. That’s why I’m scared.

And I opened account back in December 2019 and I didn’t got anything like free stuff.

Bro! What’s the ledger balance showing? You mentioned this happened on 5th? Now it’s 10th! Ledger got adjusted? Did they refund the cash to your ledger?

My ledger is 0 as it should be. On 5, I subscribed but didn’t made payment. And on 5 August, it got canceled. I got downgraded back to basic plan. And after that, they told no charges were deducted and no charges will be ever deducted for the subscription plan which I subscribed by mistake.

lol! I almost thought money got deducted. Now! I’m sure there won’t be any issue. Just ignore 5 paisa forever!

My trade station is showing platinum plan.when I click on it, it shows basic plan. On Android app, it’s showing basic plan everywhere. Even in subscription page, it’s showing basic.

But I’m scared that just because of their Trade Station thing because it’s not updated yet, they’ll charge me something.

I’ve their emails but still scared.

Relax brother. Nothing will be deducted. They have told you this in written. You have all the proof now And Don’t worry these companies have turnover in crores, they won’t cheat you.

I gave my opinion but yeah what you said is also right, deleting.

What I’m thinking is, how will you handle a market crash.

This was my holdings on 13th March 2020. I was worried a bit but I was ready to keep it longer (for years). Now it is in green. But it may fall anytime.

IMG-20200313-WA0004

2 Likes

Update:

By the miracle of God and my previous filed SEBI SCORES complain for the same, CDSL Easiest transfer request of 0.05 units of Liquid Bees is successfully executed.

Now my DEMAT Account is empty and has no holdings whatsoever, I’m eligible for ONLINE account closure of 5Paisa. Their customer support told account will be closed within 7 days. Hope they do it even faster since I’m dealing with account closure since June 2020. But finally, here we are.

Account will be closed and now I’m finally breath with peace.

Bro chill :hugs:
Withdraw ur money if u want they won’t take ur money . Use zerodha it is the best according to me

Yeah @Mani_Kan_Dan. I’m wondering how this guy will handle a crash! @ne

1 Like

You are worrying about that doesn’t exist my friend, your money is in your hand… Still you are worried… You need not to worry. Keep patience… Do breath in breath out exercise… Do some yoga or exercise and divert your mind from this nonexistent problem (at least in present it does not exist)… I know its not easy in your age but if you try… You surely will handle it… You can do it… Keep faith in God & believe in your abilities to handle tje situation.

you are 18 & you know when I was your age, i do not know what I must be doing. I must be cycling or bathing the dog or reading comics. I belong to those 1980’s era, and we never knew internet or anything. But we lived life.

My point is, you are so young, and i am glad you are reaching out here. I ld have panicked if I lose 10 rs at your age. It’s understandable. But the reality is nothing bad has happened. And if it happened, you can always reached to your elders.

You are a teenager & at this age, boy, you feel the need to do something. But damn, you just started to live. You have a full battery of life ahead of you.

Do not panic. There is nothing worse that happen. No dead people, right. Always consult your elders, cuz they too have lived 18 at some point of their life.

Arguments & disappointments, time will heal. Just do not rush.

Damn, wished I were 18. What would i do? maybe see the bright sky one more time, live the memories.

5 Likes

and hey @SaddenedNewbie there is nothing to be sad. You don’t realise, what you got. You have the power of youth, the power of 18. Add 10 years of consistency into anything you desire to do. Do the maths, by 28 you ll be a master at your craft.

I sure was nothing by 28. No one really has anything by 28.

And hey, girls grow fat and old too soon. So, there is nothing so special in girls. You can attract lots by 28.

1 Like

@SaddenedNewbie

I seriously believe either u r trolling big experts of this forum for fun or if genuine then also here we have traders who trade in crores and u r asking them about Rs 5500 sub plan

Money is money, that is not the point

U have all guts to try trading and investing in stock markets at 18 but u dont even have guts to avail a brokerage plan? Something is missing in ur line of questioning.

Today only u posted the question. After letting people to reply and give lot of motivation suddenly u post that issue resolved. Issue resolved while we r typing in 2 hour time frame?

1 Like

@ksksat Don’t question his intentions. I can understand his situation as I have been in similar situation many times. We do everything in our power and still seek advice. It’s okay to be nervous.

@SaddenedNewbie Can you make a small youtube tutorial on how you have done the CSDL easiest transfer between 2 brokers. It will help others to transfer such small amounts lying with an unused brokers and finally close the account.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful suggestion. I’ll keep that in mind. <3

:slightly_smiling_face: